• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Neoprosone Gel Review

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
Whats up to all the guys and ladies in here, i am so excited to share my result from neoprosone gel with you guys today. The gel is pretty strong so i had to mix it with my carotone lotion. I was almost albino white when i didn't mix it with anything which was pretty scary.
Neoprosone gel before and after
neoprosone gel.png

As you can see i have lightened a lot and i really like my current skin tone. I was way lighter than this when i was using neoprosone gel alone without mixing it in my carotone cream. I did not exfoliate or use any peel on my skin and i got up to 5 shades lighter.

How long does neoprosone gel takes to work
It works really fast, so you should see lighter skin in a matter of days or in about a week.

This is the Neoprosone gel that i used
neoprosone gel forte.jpg

Neoprosone gel Ingredients: Betamethasone 0.05% (comme Dipropionate), Neomycine Sulphate 0.1%.

I noticed that their is neoprosone gel with arbutin and there is another neoprosone gel with alpha arbutin. Mitchell brand neoprosone gel with vitamin c is completely different because it contains only natural ingredients.

The Neoprosone gel i used contains steroids and it can lighten the skin very fast which is why i mixed it with my carotone lotion. I read somewhere that you can minimize the side effects of the neoprosone topical steroids with retin a but unfortunately for me i am unable to get retin a so i hope mixing it will reduce the side effects in the long term.

Pros of Neoprosone gel
  1. It lightens very fast.
  2. It is potent and concentrated.
  3. It is still effective when mixed with a skin lightening lotion or ordinary lotion.
  4. It can lighten old scars.
  5. Neoprosone gel also get rid of acne scars.

Cons of Neoprosone gel
  1. It contains topical steroids.
  2. It can cause stretch marks.
  3. It can cause redness and inflammation.
  4. It can cause Skin thinning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DeeDee

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
Thank you for your review and for following our posting format

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
Bro, i'm almost at your skin tone now we are about the same starting shade

Brxx

Dec 31, 2017
Amaaazzzzingggg !! What kind of sunscreen do you use?? I live in south Florida and it's hot allllll the time I don't want to tan after *sorryyyy* I know this post Is from August

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
I experiment with different sunscreen lol. Right now i use Coppertone Sunscreen and i like it also i'm usually never in the sun.

Brxx

Dec 31, 2017
Lol guess I'm buying coppertone and going into hiding;) I'll update with pics hopefully my results are amazing as well +++ thanks :)

ririLove

Apr 17, 2016
I used the gel after reading your review and i've gotten 3 shades lighter but i still have some patches that needs to even out.

Kerolle2018

Feb 6, 2018
Can you please tell where you buy it , because I see they have different brand , the one you post I can't find it

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
You can use either version. The one i used contain steroid so i had to mix it to reduce the potency. If you use the arbutin version, you dont have to mix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson