• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Neoprosone Gel Review

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
oh ok so I will order g&g oil pink lid and neo gel and lactic acid ok so when do I start with the red jar ? I think you so much for helping me
Order the g&g oil and cream jar. Add the oil "only" to your "current caro" mix to get a feel. Put the g&g cream in the closet until later needed. Don't go buckwild and mess up your skin, girl. I've been peeling for YEARS.. You, not so much...

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
Order the g&g oil and cream jar. Add the oil "only" to your "current caro" mix to get a feel. Put the g&g cream in the closet until later needed. Don't go buckwild and mess up your skin, girl. I've been peeling for YEARS.. You, not so much...
Order the lac acid and neoprosone as well but DON'T do ANYTHING with the gel and the acid until you find out how your skin will react to the g&g oil with Caro first.... You're dark. Go extra slow!!!

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
You need to see how things will work first. My mix may not be yours is what I'm trying to say.. You are a little impatient like I was.
If you must. Buy the light pink g&g. Use that ONLY... To see the effects that it will have in you... Then add the gel to amp things up a bit. G&G has acids already. I used "extra" to speed MY process. You're not a pro yet so don't think like one yet...

Mar 8, 2018
You need to see how things will work first. My mix may not be yours is what I'm trying to say.. You are a little impatient like I was.
true but my cream already mixed so do I add the g&g oil to that caro white even with the caro white oil already in it is that ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl