• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Neoprosone Gel Review

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
I was using carotone lotion alone but i got a better result with carotone lotion and neoprosone gel and that is what i am currently using
What are the ingredients of your Carotone lotion?? I'm asking because I don't want a fake... My cream: water, mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, steric acid, cetyl-stearlyic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, bht, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, citric acid, glycerine, tocopheryl acetate (vit e), retinol, hydroquione, collagen, carrot oil and fragrance....

Last edited:

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
What are the ingredients of your Carotone lotion?? I'm asking because I don't want a fake... My cream: water, mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, steric acid, cetyl-stearlyic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, bht, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, citric acid, glycerine, tocopheryl acetate (vit e), retinol, hydroquione, collagen, carrot oil and fragrance....
The one I have contains the same ingredient.

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
This are the ingredients i posted previously Propylene glycol,carrot extracts,collagen,aqua,sodium metabisulfite, hydroquinone 2%,glycerine, kojic acid, uva, uvb, fragrance.

Mar 8, 2018
with out the mix just the gel by itself you mentioned you used the gel by itself how often did u use it before u mixed it with your cream I want to try that I'm having a hard time getting really light

YelloBoy

Aug 8, 2017
Florida
with out the mix just the gel by itself you mentioned you used the gel by itself how often did u use it before u mixed it with your cream I want to try that I'm having a hard time getting really light
The gel alone is too strong for the skin and i was also using it twice a day.

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
This are the ingredients i posted previously Propylene glycol,carrot extracts,collagen,aqua,sodium metabisulfite, hydroquinone 2%,glycerine, kojic acid, uva, uvb, fragrance.[/QUOT
Sometimes i mix half the tube or just the whole tube
OMG!!! 1.5 months...No make up or anything...Beta gel has me looking all lightbulby...lol. Im loving the outcome. I think I'm going to stop now though before I start to remind people of Micheal..

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl