• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

trying to loose weight

Aletta25

Apr 17, 2016
So, I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds. Does anyone have any advice/tips?
I found this on the Internet: 16 Fitness and Weight Loss Tips - Get Fit and Lose Weight!
But can any other share any tips from personal experience? I'd really appreciate it.

Aletta25

Apr 17, 2016
Green tea makes a difference. I know from individual experience

Taking supplements-on the off chance that you need to take them. This stuff I got from GNC is amazing. It's in no way like that Hoodia poo my mothers taking that makes you lose your ravenousness or reduce it. It just helps w/your digestion system and blazes the fat speedier when you do work out. I didn't work out w/it and still shed pounds. It's called Thermo Cardio System. It's in the area of GNC for like Performance or whatever.

I don't know how its conceivable yet I cut out sugary desserts and garbage sustenance LOL for like a week and lost around 7-8 lbs in that week...

Additionally do some type of activity. I find that when I do I don't have such a compelling impulse to eat garbage sustenance LOL

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Green tea makes a difference. I know from individual experience

Taking supplements-on the off chance that you need to take them. This stuff I got from GNC is amazing. It's in no way like that Hoodia poo my mothers taking that makes you lose your ravenousness or reduce it. It just helps w/your digestion system and blazes the fat speedier when you do work out. I didn't work out w/it and still shed pounds. It's called Thermo Cardio System. It's in the area of GNC for like Performance or whatever.

I don't know how its conceivable yet I cut out sugary desserts and garbage sustenance LOL for like a week and lost around 7-8 lbs in that week...

Additionally do some type of activity. I find that when I do I don't have such a compelling impulse to eat garbage sustenance LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson