• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Tri-Luma Cream - Uses, Review, and Side effects (Buy Online)

PalmaG

Apr 17, 2016
Tri-Luma is a mdeical prescribed drug that is used to treat melasma, you can also buy tri-luma online with a medical prescription scanned to the medical certified vendors. It is a class of glucocorticoid.
Tri-Luma Cream
tri luma cream buy online.jpg

The cream contains Hydroquinone 4%, Tretinoin 0.05%, fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%. This three ingredients makes the cream very strong.

Hydroquinone - It is a skin depigmenting agent the decreases and stops the production of melanin makes the skin tone look more even.

Tretinoin - It is gotten from Vitamin A and it is used to renew dead skin cells to give a fresher and smoother look. It also acts as a skin shield.

Tri- Luma Inactive Ingredients:Butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, methyl gluceth-10, methylparaben, PEG-100 stearate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, stearic acid, and stearyl alcohol.

Fluocinolone Acetonide - It is an anti-inflammation agent that helps to repair the skin and reduces redness and sensitivty from inflammation.

Review - It worked well for me to get rid of my sunspots on my forehead, nose and cheeks . It made me look younger.

Uses Of Tri-luma
It is used to get rid of skin discoloration.
It is used to lighten the skin.
It is used to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
It is used to treat acne scarring.

Side Effects Of Tri-Luma
It can make the skin peel uncontrollably.
It can cause redness and irritation.
It can burn the skin.
It can dry out the skin and cause itchiness.

You can buy the cream online at pharmacychecker website or at great-pharma.

Tara22

Apr 17, 2016
It made my face spotless when i used it but it was little irritating at first

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
Skinlite is stronger though based on the concentration of the retin a and hydroquinone.

ks0251323

Aug 14, 2020
Tri-luma cream is far more effective than any other treatments for melasma as it combines the goodness of three active indigents, namely hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinolone. The cream is extremely beneficial for those dealing with dark spots associated with moderate to severe facial melasma, buy Triluma cream to get rid of dark spots. The formulation works by reducing inflammation, and it also interrupts with the formation of melanin to lighten the skin. Tretinoin is the formulation works to increase the skin cell turnover rate, which is useful in exfoliation of the dead skin cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson