• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
Years ago, women spent excessive amounts of money on the best makeup, the newest products, and the best brands to look wonderful and to keep young and healthy skin. But over time, thanks to various articles and research by experts and dermatologists it became known that you will not have an ideal makeup or a porcelain skin without taking care of your skin in the appropriate way.
That is why, in recent years, it has been a trend that more women get involved in the wave of skincare, their overall body and in maintaining integral well-being in a more holistic way.
I will give you invaluable tips so that your skin looks radiant, and also, you can give a second chance to those makeup products that you thought were of poor quality or that did not work, simply because they did not look good on your skin. In 9 tips I will give you simple solutions for skincare.

1. Deep cleansing of the skin twice a day
The first fundamental step in our daily skincare routine is to remove make-up...
Continue reading...

angelsim

Feb 5, 2019
I am glad to see the site is coming back to live. I love what you have done with the post and your continuation to keep this alive. Very nice job Alley!

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
Thanks Angel for the nice words.
Yes, I'm trying hard to make this site one of the best place to discuss skin and beauty issues.

Although I recently posted some articles under my name, but actually we sourced them from a real practicing Doctor.
We are forming a team and trying to post more and more authentic articles from the reputed Doctors in their field.
So more things are coming up. So stick around :)

mariaa

Nov 20, 2020
United States
directwhites.com
Nice to read about core point of healthy skin.

abhinavbhatt

Nov 30, 2020
India
www.studio6clinic.com
There are many ways to keep young and healthy skin:
Protect your skin from the sun every day
Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan
If you smoke, stop
Avoid repetitive facial expressions
Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet
Drink less alcohol
Exercise most days of the week
Cleanse your skin gently
Wash your face twice a day and after sweating heavily
Apply a facial moisturizer every day
Stop using skincare products that sting or burn

health20find

Aug 24, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/how-to-get-glowing-and-healthy-skin/
How To Get Glowing And Healthy Skin?
Doesn’t each one of us want that glowing skin? The answer is obviously yes. But using several products on your skin is highly harmful. So what we have it’s some home remedies that can help you to get that glow. We need to talk explicitly before getting started with the tips written below. Do not try these remedies without the consultation of your dermatologist. They are the experts in this field. Only after their consultation you can proceed for anything and everything. After having done that, you may proceed with these tips.

health20find

Aug 24, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/which-fruit-promises-acne-free-skin/
Which Fruit Promises Acne Free Skin?
Sometimes, the reason behind this is the very use of several products on the skin. Our skin is susceptible and needs extreme care. This extreme care doesn’t have to be with these chemical products because however organic a brand may seem to be, they have to include some of the other chemicals to sell it at a convenient rate. So then, what products do you use for your skin? How can you benefit your skin without damaging it yourself? So now what do you need to do it’s run to your kitchen and look out for something that can help you get acne-free skin and along with something that gives you some glow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl