• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Skin Lightening Cream For Dark Skin

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
I know it is very effective and has both high hydroquinone and small percentage of steroid in it

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
Has anyone ever mixed niacinamide powder inside a hydoquinone cream. Is it advisable to do so? Will it make the cream work faster?

Senthilz

Oct 26, 2021
kozicare cream on cureka

Adding to this, Kozicare is the good skin lightening cream I recently bought it on cureka. com . I see the good results. May be helpful for someone. Share your comments if any of you used this.

Wilder Wyatt

Jan 30, 2022
Dryness can cause the hair to be frizzy, resulting in a lack of curl definition, while hair damage can cause the hair to look misshapen from a lack of structure.

Wilder Wyatt

Jan 30, 2022
Do you know any mixologist from Africa?? Can you get anything useful out if them???Dryness can cause the hair to be frizzy, resulting in a lack of curl definition, while hair damage can cause the hair to look misshapen from a lack of structure.

Wilder Wyatt

Jan 30, 2022
Do you know any mixologist from Africa?? Can you get anything useful out if them???Dryness can cause the hair to be frizzy, resulting in a lack of curl definition, while hair damage can cause the hair to look misshapen from a lack of structure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson