• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Skin Lightening Cream For Dark Skin

ClassyLady

Apr 17, 2016
The stronger the cream the more likely you are to get stretch marks. Carotone, carotein and skin light are good.

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
Well who can we get cream from, Ms. Bola??? Who?? And are they available yesterday?????
There is a seller in Ikeja that sells soaps and creams and people say it very effective. Her creams can go up to 20,000 naira maybe even more.

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
I have used creams from mixers in the past and i had bad experience with them. I would advise people to make their own mix.

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
there is a skin light cream which i bought in europe. it is made in europe n doesnt have hydroquinone but has kojic acid etc....
but when i open it its was light brown in color. and from what i know about kojic acid creams when it turns light brown it it no longer effective. should i still use the cream if it has a light brown color?

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
there is a skin light cream which i bought in europe. it is made in europe n doesnt have hydroquinone but has kojic acid etc....
but when i open it its was light brown in color. and from what i know about kojic acid creams when it turns light brown it it no longer effective. should i still use the cream if it has a light brown color?
Check the expiry date and you can still use it if it hasn't expired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson