• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Periorbital Hyperpigmentation

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
Periorbital hyperpigmentation is a very common skin hyperpigmentation that occurs a lot among people from West Asia or East Africa. Periorbital hyperpigmentation is generally a discoloration on the face as a result of over secretion of melanin. Periorbital hyperpigmentation usually shows up around the eye and on the sides of the face. Periorbital hyperpigmentation is generally hereditary but can be as a result of a poor lifestyle.

My periorbital hyperpigmentation
periorbital hyperpigmentation.png

Luckily for me i got rid of it using skinlite tube cream that i bought. I have been using skinlite for a long time now and my skin is almost perfect and all the hyperpigentation on my face has gone and i am looking younger than ever.

Skinlite tube cream
Skinlite cream.jpg

Skinlite Contains
Hydroquinone - Skin Lightener.
Tretinoin - Skin Peel.
Mometasone Furoate - Topical Steroid.

The tretinoin in the skinlite cream helps to lit off the dead skin cells on the periorbital hyperpigmentation and make the hydroquinone penetrate the skin better to lighten the skin. The mometasone reduces inflammation as the skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive.

Other Periorbital Hyperpigmentation Treatments.
  1. Hydroquinone 4%.
  2. Retin A gel.
  3. Melalite 4%.

Last edited:

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
Dark eye circles aka raccon eyes but i didn't know it was periorbital hyperpigmentation anyways i used to have it too but it eventually cleared away with the use of my face lightening cream.

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
I also find it hard to be consistent with my regimen cause i work night to morning shifts !

Linda

Aug 4, 2017
Tropicana
I think i am starting to develop dark eyes but i think it is because i don't get enough sleep ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson