• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

New Dude here... Peace&Blessings

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
I think you bought the betamethasone version since it says manufactured in India unless the seller lists the ingredients.

Reactions: PianoBlk

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
What your current regimen ?
This is my first time trying something like this.
My plan once they are are delivered: I will exfoliate with something that I buy from CVS a few days before I get started. Wash face with Cetaphil. then use Carotene Brightening Cream and Neoprosoen Gel. I may need a Vitamin C serum for under the eyes. Sunscreen SPF 30 because Phoenix, AZ stays sunny and hot the majority of the year. Now how do I get rid of these "smoker lips"...? LOL

Emma

Feb 9, 2018
I'm a member of many skin care sites but a lurker on here for a while ... Pls don't use this version of the Neoprosone(it has steroid) u will regret later.....it will give u veins and stretchies go get the serums and gels from Mitchell Brand their products mainly contains....Arbutin....Vit C and hq

Start by exfoliating prior to ur lightening phase to prevent patchy or uneven lightening or u can lighten while exfoliating but the first one is the best way

These are the stuffs u can use to exfoliate
LA Lotions(lactic) : Amlactin, Fair and white aha lotion
Soaps : Kojie San, Asantee , Likas , triple white etc
Good hq(hydroquinone) products: Labidjanaise....Carowhite... Carotone...Clear Essence

Products claimed to have natural ingredients :
QEI+, 55H+ , GNG(pink/peach lid), SUPREME WHITE, HT26, PR FRANCOISE BEDON, Some MAKARI Products etc

Note: Don't use hq products more than "6 months" incase u decide to use hq products

Take days to Skinbuild with oils and collagen products
Add supplements

Make a good regimen and stick to it u will get to ur goal in no time

What tone do u want to achieve if
Yellow : Hq and Arbutin products
Pale : KA products (kojic acid products)

Don't forget to use a good sunscreen too
Good luck

Last edited:

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
I'm a member of many skin care sites but a lurker on here for a while ... Pls don't use this version of the Neoprosone(it has steroid) u will regret later.....it will give u veins and stretchies go get the serums and gels from Mitchell Brand their products mainly contains....Arbutin....Vit C and hq

Start by exfoliating prior to ur lightening phase to prevent patchy or uneven lightening or u can lighten while exfoliating but the first one is the best way

Good hq(hydroquinone) products: Labidjanaise....Carowhite... Carotone...Clear Essence

QEI+, 55H+ , GNG(pink/peach lid), SUPREME WHITE, HT26, PR FRANCOISE BEDON, Some MAKARI Products etc

Note: Don't use hq products more than "6 months" incase u decide to use hq products

Add supplements

Good luck
True! the arbutin version is safer.

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ

Add supplements

Good luck
Thank you! I have learned so much in a few days.

Reactions: sabah

Emma

Feb 9, 2018
what do skinbuild mean? and how and when do you skin build?
Setting days off from ur lightening phase and just applying Skinbuilding oils and moisturizers like... Almond oil....olive oil... Shea butter and good moisturizers like palmers.... Cetaphil etc

Mar 8, 2018
Setting days off from ur lightening phase and just applying Skinbuilding oils and moisturizers like... Almond oil....olive oil... Shea butter and good moisturizers like palmers.... Cetaphil etc
how many days a week should I skin build? and on those days I skin build do I still use my lightners?

Emma

Feb 9, 2018
how many days a week should I skin build? and on those days I skin build do I still use my lightners?
On weekends I only Skinbuild and put on sunscreen I don't use lighteners

But on weekdays after I apply my lighteners I wait 30mins-1hr before applying my Skinbuilding oils

Mar 8, 2018
On weekends I only Skinbuild and put on sunscreen I don't use lighteners

But on weekdays after I apply my lighteners I wait 30mins-1hr before applying my Skinbuilding oils
Thank you I'm going to try the skin build do it make your creams work better what is the purpose of skin building ?sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl