• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

New Dude here... Peace&Blessings

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Everyone! I am a very dark 34 y/o jazz musician in Phoenix, AZ looking to lighten up to a light brown at least. NEWBIE HERE I would appreciate hearing advice from everyone but especially other men that have received good results. Cheer

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
Simple products like salicylic acid and basic hydroquinone cream will give you result in no time. Vitamin c serum works too.

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
Hello Everyone! I am a very dark 34 y/o jazz musician in Phoenix, AZ looking to lighten up to a light brown at least. NEWBIE HERE I would appreciate hearing advice from everyone but especially other men that have received good results. Cheer
Well, I'm mixing Neoprosone gel, g&g red oil and L'abidjanais lotion after I exfoliate. Just left my African supplier 20 mins ago.... I almost fell out when I saw the new stash of L'abidjanais ( original) lotion and creams.. I am in love with my supplier.. I don't even think of going ANYWHERE else!!! This women is like Wanda from In Living Color.... " I got 'chu "

Reactions: PianoBlk

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
This is really good info, everybody! I go to the barbershop every couple of weeks... Am I applying the product(s) all over my head in into my hair/beard area as well?

I ordered (Ebay) Carotone brightening cream and Neoprosone Gel Forte before getting recommendations from you guys on this post. It hasn’t arrived yet. But I’m definitely open to changing the regiment now that I have some really good suggestions. Also, I need to go to the store to find a full body exfoliator/moisturizer

Last edited:

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
This is really good info, everybody! I go to the barbershop every couple of weeks... Am I applying the product(s) all over my head in into my hair/beard area as well?

I ordered (Ebay) Carotone brightening cream and Neoprosone Gel Forte before getting recommendations from you guys on this post. It hasn’t arrived yet. But I’m definitely open to changing the regiment now that I have some really good suggestions. Also, I need to go to the store to find a full body exfoliator/moisturizer
Child, most all of Neoprosone packaging says forte.. You may be getting the cream version and NOT the gel, unbeknownst.. Let's pray!!! Further, don't be putting the "whitening" products in your hair, crazy!!!

Reactions: PianoBlk

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Child, most all of Neoprosone packaging says forte.. You may be getting the cream version and NOT the gel, unbeknownst.. Let's pray!!! Further, don't be putting the "whitening" products in your hair, crazy!!!
LOL, I gotcha! PRAYING! :) I was figured because i get faded at the barbershop and there would be skin exposed from the short styles ... i don't know how it's supposed to be done.

After seeing a couple posts, I bought this one (pic below)
neoprosone.jpg

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
LOL, I gotcha! PRAYING! :) I was figured because i get faded at the barbershop and there would be skin exposed from the short styles ... i don't know how it's supposed to be done.

After seeing a couple posts, I bought this one (pic below)
View attachment 1654
I see it.. But here's EXACTLY what your packaging should say.... Betamethasone and Neomyacin!!!...

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon