• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Guesso Reviews

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Guesso is an online store that specializes in selling beauty products for mainly ethnic skin. Guesso is still new but has quickly gained recognition across all skin care forums and blogs. The store mostly sells skin lightening products and they also sell in bulk for retailers. Their headquarter is in Paterson, New Jersey. Guesso.com offers discount on their products if you buy in bulk or purchase items that are over a certain amount.
guesso.png

Guesso Products Selection Range.
  1. Skin Care
  2. Hair Care
  3. Health
  4. Fashion
Guesso sells herbal teas, natural oils and vitamins under it health section, they sell dresses, scarfs, jewelry and leggings under their fashion section.

Under their skin care section, they have a wider range of products which includes.
  1. Tube creams and Gels
  2. Soaps
  3. Glycerines
  4. Serums and oils
  5. Face Masks
Other products they sell includes shampoos, conditioner , relaxers and texturizers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
For people living in the New York area, shipping is very fast and cheap.

Tajena18

Apr 17, 2016
I wish they could improve their customer care and their service would be so much better.

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
I bought an herbal oil but was spilled and they replaced it right away for me without any additional cost.

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
I haven't gotten any skin lightening products from them before, maybe in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonPoemn