• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Glutathione Before and After

Filipina

Aug 12, 2017
PH
Hello friends, i have been taking glutathione pills and my skin in now very white. I also use glutathione soap and glutathione cream. I am originally from Philippines but i moved to the UK when i was 10 and my skin used to be very dark but now my skin is pale and milky. I used the glutathione pills for about 2 months before i saw good results.

Glutathione Before and After.
glutathione before and after.png

As you can see i used to be very brown and now i am as white as snow . I won't list the name of all the products that i used, if you want to know the glutathione products please fell free to send me a private message and i will make that i respond to it.

Other things that i did
I drink a lot of water.
I stay out of the sun.
I exercise and exfoliate a lot.
I am always wearing sunscreen.
I eat only healthy food.

AlwaysSunny

Apr 17, 2016
i have some dark spots on my upper arm and i have tried everything but it didn't go, will this help ?

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
Hello friends, i have been taking glutathione pills and my skin in now very white. I also use glutathione soap and glutathione cream. I am originally from Philippines but i moved to the UK when i was 10 and my skin used to be very dark but now my skin is pale and milky. I used the glutathione pills for about 2 months before i saw good results.

View attachment 277

As you can see i used to be very brown and now i am as white as snow . I won't list the name of all the products that i used, if you want to know the glutathione products please fell free to send me a private message and i will make that i respond to it.

Other things that i did
I drink a lot of water.
I stay out of the sun.
I eat only healthy food.
What products do/did you use ???

Ultraglamcosmetics

Jun 10, 2018

View attachment 277

Other things that i did
I drink a lot of water.
I stay out of the sun.
I eat only healthy food.
Please can you pm me too imterested in knowing which glutathione products you used

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson