• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Germall Plus For Cosmetic Preservation

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Germall plus is found in all our skin care products including makeup to prevent it from going bad or expiring too quick. Germall plus is found in shampoos, shower gels, conditioner, makeup, soap and oils.
germall plus.JPG

Germall plus usually comes an an ingredient in many skin care products that we buy but liquid germall plus can also be purchased and added to your skin care products.

Liquid Germall Plus Ingredients: Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Germall Plus is a clear viscous liquid and it is recommended to be used in the dosage of 0.1-0.5%.
Germall Plus is extremely effective at a pH range of 3-5.

Side Effects of Germall Plus
There was a report that Germall Plus causes skin cancer but there has been no solid proof to back this up.

Germall plus should not be ingested into the body as this can have serious side effects and can lead to permanent damage of the body cells.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
I found germall plus listed as an ingredient in my concealer and i got a little scared.

Kikisara

Apr 17, 2016
I add a little bit of liquid germall plus to my lotion to increase the expiry date and it works fine for me

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I wonder if this germall plus would prevent my hydroquinone cream from turning brown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl