• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dodo White Up

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
what's your daily routine with Dodo like.?...
And have your knuckles completely lightened?

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
what's your daily routine with Dodo like.?...
And have your knuckles completely lightened?
I'm using it only once a day now and i noticed that when i stopped using it for a while i didn't redarken. My knuckles are also lightening well

Reactions: Ceecee

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
I'm using it only once a day now and i noticed that when i stopped using it for a while i didn't redarken. My knuckles are also lightening well
Dodo is quite strong on my legs ...I'm still trying to figure out what to mix it with

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
i use it twice a day on my face and body,tho sometimes once on my body ...i haven't been skin building lately and my skin looks so thin....

i had initiallymixed my jar with lots of junk...lol and my skin really thinned out ...
so i stopped the mix (dodo,carotone bsc serum,carolight,neutrotone,the "horrible movate cream",natural fair cream and lanolin "...
I'm back to plain dodo+carolight and i think my skin is better ..
i know that kojic acid +HQ gives awsome results.....
the mix i was using was initially so great ,thing went down stream when i started walking out in the sun too much

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
i use it twice a day on my face and body,tho sometimes once on my body ...i haven't been skin building lately and my skin looks so thin....

i had initiallymixed my jar with lots of junk...lol and my skin really thinned out ...
so i stopped the mix (dodo,carotone bsc serum,carolight,neutrotone,the "horrible movate cream",natural fair cream and lanolin "...
I'm back to plain dodo+carolight and i think my skin is better ..
i know that kojic acid +HQ gives awsome results.....
the mix i was using was initially so great ,thing went down stream when i started walking out in the sun too much
That mix is too strong for the face o_O

Reactions: Ceecee

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
hihii....yea ,i noticed it and stoped using it on my face.....though i must confess that it lightened up my face almost to three shades lighter within just 4 days...

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
Sweetie plz for how many month have u been on it, are u using the oil with it and is it giving you green veins or what so ever. Wanna know cuz I wanna change my cream

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
Sweetie plz for how many month have u been on it, are u using the oil with it and is it giving you green veins or what so ever. Wanna know cuz I wanna change my cream
I've been using it since last year and i don't mix the oil because the cream alone works fine for me

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Hi loves...."I'm a huge dodo fun"...recently bought carotone bsc serum and mixed half of my cream with like 3ml of the serum and carolight oil...after 3 days using it... I started turning to sun dull brown colour:mad:.... What can I mix to make it stronger or should what should I do away with.... I need to glow abit for next week.. :cool:...plus I don't want to add more junk on my cream like I did last time:confused:....."students price tho:p".....urgent heeeeelp:eek: needed

Last edited:

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
I've been using it since last year and i don't mix the oil because the cream alone works fine for me
Do you use it alone allover your body too?....
I've used it for quite a long time and what I can say with dodo("the jar* )is for the first few months it will lighten you up very first and you'll look somewhat "white"••••••after some time your hight yellow or whiteness diminishes with time, although you don't darken to your original shade....
...i just feel that the best way to use it is to mix it with something (Which I'm still trying to figure out:rolleyes:)plus not using it on a daily basis.....

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
I've used it for quite a long time and what I can say with dodo("the jar* )is for the first few months it will lighten you up very first and you'll look somewhat "white"••••••after some time your hight yellow or whiteness diminishes with time, although you don't darken to your original shade....
...i just feel that the best way to use it is to mix it with something (Which I'm still trying to figure out:rolleyes:)plus not using it on a daily basis.....
I use it all over my body

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
The whiteness is the result of your skin being exfoliated and it goes back to normal when new skin cells are formed. The dull brown color should go away after some time and you skin will get lighter too.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
The whiteness is the result of your skin being exfoliated and it goes back to normal when new skin cells are formed. The dull brown color should go away after some time and you skin will get lighter too.[/QUOTE
Yeeey!!!:cool:... So Its okay to just continue with the dodo+carotone serum+carolitght mix?

Mar 8, 2018
I mix dodo cream and oil together what can i mix in it is so dry on my skin? And can i mix the lotion and cream together?

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
I mix dodo cream and oil together what can i mix in it is so dry on my skin? And can i mix the lotion and cream together?
the cream (jar) alone is strong enough, you can mix the cream and oil together if you want to... I was advised to mix carowhite oil to ease the dryness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson