• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dodo White Up

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
No they don't :(
i can't imagine walking with veins glaring at people,and dark knuckles too
....i kinda have achieved my desired tone,the thing is i can't take photos with my hands showing ....as for my legs ,that's a no go zone ,i always put on socks because of the discoloured knuckles

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
i can't imagine walking with veins glaring at people,and dark knuckles too
....i kinda have achieved my desired tone,the thing is i can't take photos with my hands showing ....as for my legs ,that's a no go zone ,i always put on socks because of the discoloured knuckles
Occlusion always helps with dark knuckles and toes.

Reactions: Nessy

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Occlusion always helps with dark knuckles and toes.
thanks alot...
I'm quite impatient tho....is there anything that can work extra first to lighten my knuckles....darn!!!!! i can't even go out on a date without being sensitive about holding a glass...
"something pocket friendly tho".....

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
Occlusion is the fastest way. You apply your cream to your knuckles and wrap it and you can also use gloves.

Mar 8, 2018
did you guys know that dodo cream is made in Africa from what the man at guesso told me it is a very popular cream.........

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
i don't know much about it's popularity in Kenya ,but where i live almost everyone is using it...
meanwhile day 1 occluding and i can swear that it's really working ....can't wait to take pics with my fingers in them....

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
i don't know much about it's popularity in Kenya ,but where i live almost everyone is using it...
meanwhile day 1 occluding and i can swear that it's really working ....can't wait to take pics with my fingers in them....
That good! You might notice slight darkening then peeling after some days.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Skin occlusion occurs when something, usually a topical medication, is trapped on and, as a result , gets absorbed by your skin. If you have ever applied an antibacterial ointment to a cut, then covered that cut with a bandage, you have used skin occlusion to prevent infection and speedthe healing process. But becausethis absorption of chemicalsthrough your skin is a natural process, you need to treat it with caution; it is possible to absorb harmful chemicals through your skin as well as helpful remedies......."copied from Google"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson