• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dodo White Up

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
This dodo is really drying my skin....just 2 days in the sun and my skin is almost going one shade darker.....help
Dodo is known to dry out the skin that is why it is good to mix it with a moisturising skin lightening cream or oil.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
This dodo is really drying my skin....just 2 days in the sun and my skin is almost going one shade darker.....help
Dodo is known to dry out the skin that is why it is good to mix it with a moisturising skin lightening cream or oil.
Which skin lightening oil would you recomend? i need something cheap but effective ,lol...I'm a student all this skin lightening project comes from my pocet money ;)
;)

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
You can use any skin lightening oil that does not have acid in it. L'abidjanaise oil or caro white oil is good :)

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
I was just going to say the same thing. Mix it with something that is equally strong so that it doesn't get diluted.

Femininity

Apr 17, 2016
I am also experiencing a little bit of dryness because of the cold weather and the exfoliating products i'm using :(.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
2 years now using dodo...
Plainly ,with a few mixes here n there....
How do i calm the popping green veins?í ½í¸
Plus i was initially white and fresh when i started ...Now im just high yello...
Heeeeeeelp anyone

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Plus what should i mix or do away with...I just wanna bring back my "pointee" (half american) skin tone , currently just the normal african light skinned .....
Oooh and the knuckles too ...lol

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
Plus what should i mix or do away with...I just wanna bring back my "pointee" (half american) skin tone , currently just the normal african light skinned .....
Oooh and the knuckles too ...lol
You can use dodo oil in your cream too . The veins means you are getting lighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonPoemn