• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dodo White Up

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
Newbie here and i have been lurking on this beautiful forum of SkinAlley for a longtime and i can definitely say that i have learned a thing or two about skin lightening. This is my own take and review on dodo white up which has been so good to my skin. Dodo white up has taken my skin from dull and soulless to smooth and spotless. I have used a lot of skin lightening creams and soaps and i thought i was an expert till i saw the result you guys are getting lol. Anyways this is my result from the use of Dodo White Up Cream.
dodo.png

I will admit that the cream is very strong so i had to mix in a little bit of shea butter to avoid irritation on my skin. I peeled a lot from dodo white up especially on my neck which used to be very dark. Dodo serum and dodo oil are not necessary because the cream is already strong on it own unless you want to damage your skin. The cream looks like this and has vivez la beaute written around the lid.
dodo white up cream.jpg

Dodo White Up Ingredients: Dermineralized water, Hydroxy Acid Alpha, Petrolatum(Paraffin), Mineral Oil, Kojic Acid, Isopropyl, Myristate, Fragrance.Simindsiachinensis (jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate(Vit.E), Ascorbic Acid(Vit.C), White UP, Sodium Sulfit, Triethanolamine, U.V Protection.

Side Effects of Dodo White Up: The cream is very drying and can easily make the skin red so i advise anyone to mix it if they plan on using the cream.

Pros of Dodo White Up
  1. It is cheap.
  2. It doesn't contain steroids.
  3. It is very effective.

Cons of Dodo White Up
  1. It can irritate the skin.
  2. It is really drying.
  3. It is can cause visible green veins.

Reactions: Nessy

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I keep jumping on different bandwagon i need to be put on a leash lol, dodo white up is calling my name and it is tempting.

Mere

Oct 29, 2017
Hey so what is your daily skin care routine including the do do cream
Example face wash exfoliant oil?

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
I was using the dodo white oil before but it was to strong for me so i don't think you need exfoliant oil and you can use your normal daily skin care routine. You can use dodo cream at night alone but you get faster result if you use it twice a day

Mere

Oct 29, 2017
What cleanser where you using?
I was using this labajoniese product idk I hear good and bad trying even out my skin

Mere

Oct 29, 2017
I did not use any cleanser, is the l'abidjanaise cream not working for you ?
I went through a whole bunch of and I get bright and then go dark labajoniese so far brighten I’m just scared my skin will relapse to the product

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
I think l'abidjanaise is a really good cream but you should watch if you are reacting to it. One of my friends is using a l'abidjanaise mix and her skin looks nice and light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson