• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Caro White Soap Review

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
OK so i have decided to make a review on this great skin lightening soap i used it in conjunction with my hydroquinone mix with caro white and the oil. I love this caro white soap because it helped me to maintain the skin tone on my face on the days that i don't apply my skin lightening cream.
Before and after from my mix
caro white soap before and after.png

I lightened from a dark brown to a light brown with the use of hydroquinone 8% ,caro white mix, kojie san, caro white soap.

Caro white soap alone can't lighten my skin much but i used it on my days off when i didn't use my skin bleaching creams, so it helped me to maintain my glow.

cara white soap.jpg

Caro White Soap Ingredients:Palm oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium hydroxide, Hydroquinone (1.5%) Aqua, Glycerin, Carrot Oil.
I have used the rectangular soap but for some reason i find the round soap more effective and potent.

Pros of Caro White Soap
  • It can lighten Dark Skin.
  • It has a nice scent.
  • It is affordable.
  • It doesn't break the skin out.
  • It keeps the skin feeling fresh and nourished.

Cons of Caro White Soap
  • It can make the skin to peel.
  • It can stain bathroom floors.
  • It is made by a shady company.
  • It can sting the eyes if it get into it.
  • It can give an orange tint to the nails.

Last edited by a moderator:

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
Good Review, i love your skin tone too

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
I wash it away as soon as i am done with the soap before it dries off or it would be really hard to get it off

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
Yea same ingredients in both of them but round one work so much better and it stronger too

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
It is possible and the smell from the round one gets overbearing after sometime

tuv3377

Feb 28, 2021
OK so i have decided to make a review on this great skin lightening soap i used it in conjunction with my hydroquinone mix with caro white and the oil. I love this caro white soap because it helped me to maintain the skin tone on my face on the days that i don't apply my skin lightening cream.
Before and after from my mix
View attachment 236
I lightened from a dark brown to a light brown with the use of hydroquinone 8% ,caro white mix, kojie san, caro white soap.

Caro white soap alone can't lighten my skin much but i used it on my days off when i didn't use my skin bleaching creams, so it helped me to maintain my glow.

View attachment 237
Caro White Soap Ingredients:Palm oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium hydroxide, Hydroquinone (1.5%) Aqua, Glycerin, Carrot Oil.
I have used the rectangular soap but for some reason i find the round soap more effective and potent.

Pros of Caro White Soap
  • It can lighten Dark Skin.
  • It has a nice scent.
  • It is affordable.
  • It doesn't break the skin out.
  • It keeps the skin feeling fresh and nourished.

Cons of Caro White Soap
  • It can make the skin to peel.
  • It can stain bathroom floors.
  • It is made by a shady company.
  • It can sting the eyes if it get into it.
  • It can give an orange tint to the nails.
yey lash product?

AMAZING MAGIC MAGNETIC EYELINER LASHES FROM LashnetiqueUK
LASHES WHICH WILL MAKE YOU JUMP FOR JOY AT JUST HOW EASY THEY ARE TO APPLY..... Are you looking for a lash game changer? Are you fed up with semi-permanents or traditional glue strip lashes which are either expensive or impossible to apply? LOOK NO FUTHER and sound the trumpets, Lashnetique UK has your Solution!
You simply apply the magic eyeliner just like regular eyeliner and place your chosen lash onto the lid using the applicator EASY. AS. THAT!
Each pair of lashes on average 25-30 times each with proper care. In each Magic Magnetic Eyeliner Lash Set you get 3 pairs of stunning soft lashes which are cruelty free! Each one is slightly different in style to suit different moods:
Natural, Semi-volume, Volume.
You get these gorgeous Lashnetique UK Lashes, a Magic Magnetic Eyeliner and an Applicator for only £16.99 (was £19.99). Also included is free UK shipping.
Join us in the Lash Revolution and see how messy, hard to apply or high maintenance will be a thing of the past!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson