• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Caro White Cream and Caro White Oil Result: Caro White Review

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
Yes i have two seprate mix of caro white cream. I mixed kojic acid powder in one and i use it with caro white soap, i use the other caro white with kojie san soap so that i don't burn myself.

Mere

Oct 29, 2017
Girl I’m a little slow with this can break down each mix and night and day routine

Mere

Oct 29, 2017
I’ve been using lactic acid peels once a week no skin light bees but precious gel on my face but my face got darker also hydatng moisturizers my spf

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
You should go easy with the lactic acid peels and the exfoliation so that you don't end up with PIH

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
I don't even know where to start from, I really wanna start my skin lightening journey ,I bought carowhite already and the oil but I'm scared of stretchmarks

Mar 8, 2018
so where do you get the lactic acid and the kojic acid powder and the hydroqunoine and how do you incorporate all of this I would love to try this mixture

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
You can easily get lactic acid in low concentration on amazon and kojic acid powder from ebay. I don't really measure my kojic acid powder when i mix it.

Mar 8, 2018
what percentage do you get in the lactic acid and kojic acid and do I still need the hydroqunonie cream please help me out I'm trying to get your color right now I'm using caro white but its working very slow and how do you mix all of these

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
what percentage do you get in the lactic acid and kojic acid and do I still need the hydroqunonie cream please help me out I'm trying to get your color right now I'm using caro white but its working very slow and how do you mix all of these
10-15% lactic acid is good and 2-3% kojic acid powder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson