• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Bronze Tone

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I've been looking up bronze tone lately then i found this cream that is supposed to lighten up anyone with a brone skin tone in a matter of days, the name of the cream is bronze tone.
This is what the cream looks like.
bronze tone.jpg

The full name of the cream is Bronze Tone Maxi Tone Fade Milk With Cocoa Butter & Honey.

Bronze tone ingredients: Stearic acid, cocoa butter, glycerine, honey extracts and citric acid.

I also read a review about a girl who used the cream and her face was light within a week and she didn't loo bleached out or anything and then after some time her face started getting darker and she eneded up with acne marks all over her face. She used a mix of coconut oil, turmeric oil, a skin corrector serum and lemongrass soap to correct her face.
Does Bronze Tone Contain Hydroquinone: It says no on the package but i think it contains a little hydroquinone in it.
Does bronze tone bleach skin: Yes it does

So suposedly the cream is good but it had no suncreen in it and that is why she ended up with acne marks all over her face. So to use the cream she recommends mixing it with a light serum or lotion.

And by the way this is a bronze skin tone and i'm way lighter than this now.
bronze skin tone.jpg

This is just dark skin in my opinion.

Anyone else has reviews for this cream

Last edited by a moderator:

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I have been using the bronze tone lotion for two weeks now and it has evened out my face nicely :)

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
It could also mean that your skin is very light, the lotion is meant for darker skin ;)

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
I'm new here ☺ I have a friend that is using this cream at first she got so toned and looking so clean but the last time she came visiting I saw eczema all over her back

Reactions: Musaemura

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I'm new here ☺ I have a friend that is using this cream at first she got so toned and looking so clean but the last time she came visiting I saw eczema all over her back
It is possible that her skin is lightening unevenly.

Reactions: Ceecee

Misiyose

Oct 5, 2018
Hie Guys lm also new where can l buy Bronze Tone in Johannesburg also what can l mix it with to reduce lightining my skin.Please help where can l find it in Johannesburg

TannedBurnt

Apr 17, 2016
Hie Guys lm also new where can l buy Bronze Tone in Johannesburg also what can l mix it with to reduce lightining my skin.Please help where can l find it in Johannesburg
Any store that sells hair care products should have it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson