• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Piona Skin Bleaching Cream Reviews

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Last year i was fortunate enough to have enough money to try the piona skin bleaching product and i would say that i was impressed with their line of products. Their products are very expensive and i was sure i was going to get a good result for the money i paid. Their are lot of bad reviews on the product and i can say that this cream is not for everybody.

Piona Cream strong brightening cream
piona bleaching cream reviews.jpg

http://amzn.to/2wkvjuU

Piona Bleaching Cream Ingredients:Glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, water, phenol, octyl dimethyl paba, parfum, evening primrose, ascorbic acid, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium metabisulfite, disodium edta, albutin, methylparaben, allantonin propylparaben, sodium citrate, glycolic acid, p-chloro-m-creso

The main Ingredient in the cream is glycolic acid. If you are familiar with chemical peels or alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), you will know that glycolic acid is a very effective home peel that gives good result.Piona skin bleaching cream and piona skin brightening cream are the same products, i believe. Piona bleaching cream exfoliates and lightens the skin at the same time.

Pros Of Piona Bleaching Cream
  • It lightens the skin very fast.
  • It contains only natural ingredients.
  • It can lighten the skin up to 4 shades.
  • It is made in US so it follows strict product rules.
  • It acts as an exfoliant and skin lightener.

Cons Of Piona Bleaching Cream
  • The quantity is really small for it price.
  • The cream is very expensive.
  • It can irritate the skin because it contains and acid.
  • There is not much information about the company the makes it.
  • It can cause blotchy skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

NaeNae19

Apr 17, 2016
I 've tried the piona before i got blotchy at first then my skin evened out but i returned to my original shade when i stopped using it in like a week or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyLappy