• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Vitamin C For Skin Lightening

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Vitamin C is a great supplement for lightening the skin. Glutathione and vitamin c are both good supplement that can be taking in form of pills, creams and injections. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen which is important for the bones, skin and proper functions of the blood vessels. Vitamin C is a very effective skin lightener in the form of cream and can even exfoliate the skin. To get the maximum result out of vitamin c for skin lightening, it has to be taken with other pills like msm and glutathione.

vitamin c for skin lightening.jpg

Benefits of Vitamin C
It helps to lower chances of hyper tension.
It helps to maintain elasticity of the skin.
It helps to exfoliate the skin and make it brighter and lighter.
It decreases melanin production in the skin and gives a whiter skin tone.
It helps to boost the immune system and get rid of toxic waste from the body.

Side Effects of Vitamin C for Skin
Vitamin C can cause cramps or abdominal pain.
It can cause flushing of the skin.
It can cause head ache.
It can cause nausea.
It can inflame the esophagus.

Conclusion - Vitamin C is a very effective and safe skin lightener that needs to be taken in large quantity for it to work.
When taking vitamin c for skin lightening you should know the amount that your body can tolerate before causing any complications.

ririLove

Apr 17, 2016
Crushing vitamin c into your skin lightening cream is also effective i have tried this before and it gave me a nice glow.

DMVbabe

Apr 17, 2016
I am still not sure about the glutathione pills but i always take vitamin c pills everyday and it gives my skin a nice golden tint.

MoniqueP

Apr 17, 2016
I am still experimenting with different vitamin c brands for skin lightening. I will report to you guys on the best when i have tried every vitamin c brand on my list.

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
ok cause i am having little problem mixing it without the vitamin c powder seperating from the skin lightening cream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson