• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The Ultimate Skin Lightening Questions and answer Thread

FeelinLight

Apr 17, 2016
Post your skin lightening related questions here, I and all the experts in here would try to answer them for you. Questions about your skin lightening regimen, I or any other member here would help you to create a skin lightening regimen based on the products that you have. And questions about product that you just bought

Last edited by a moderator:

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
has anyone use this skinlite cream
View attachment 111
i bought the skinlite tube cream from alldaychemist about a year ago and used it on my face, it was nice and pale at first then my skin got thin and red. I guess i used it too much but i think if you use it wisely you should be fine

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
My inbox is getting full so members should post their questions here, thank you.
I hv been using skin light cream and caro light soap for abt 3 weeks now with no results and since I had a baby 3 years ago it’s been hard finding a product dt lightens my skin. So I was thinking is it because the cream is too thick shld I add rose water to make it lighter n easier to absorb

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
I hv been using skin light cream and caro light soap for abt 3 weeks now with no results and since I had a baby 3 years ago it’s been hard finding a product dt lightens my skin. So I was thinking is it because the cream is too thick shld I add rose water to make it lighter n easier to absorb
I mean I had a baby 1 year ago not 3

Femininity

Apr 17, 2016
Mix serums and oils in it for a boost ;)

Reactions: JIL Cosmetics

PianoBlk

Mar 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
H! When while lightening your face/body are the products applied to the scalp/beard area? or is supposed to be applied only the face/neck area?
I go to the barbershop and get low cut/bald styles often.

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
H! When while lightening your face/body are the products applied to the scalp/beard area? or is supposed to be applied only the face/neck area?
I go to the barbershop and get low cut/bald styles often.
Yes I think u shld apply it to ur scalp area if u get a bald haircut

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
Which qei is the strongest? Anyone use the gold line? And can it lighten me from dark brown to Carmel color

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
I've been using bio claire soap lotion oil and cream for week once a day on my body and face. I see not results. Should I discontinue use? I hear people get 2 shades in two weeks what am I doing wrong do I need to do peels also? Please help! My plan was to use it for a month n switch products Hoping to gain 2 shades.

TannedBurnt

Apr 17, 2016
I've been using bio claire soap lotion oil and cream for week once a day on my body and face. I see not results. Should I discontinue use? I hear people get 2 shades in two weeks what am I doing wrong do I need to do peels also? Please help! My plan was to use it for a month n switch products Hoping to gain 2 shades.
Maybe it is fake :confused:

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
Did you exfoliate before using it

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
higuys, I've been using a dodo mix that I invented. All my knuckles have all cleared up after a long struggle ... and I'm now as light as rihana, lol.... my only problem is the veins.... Oooh my God !!!..on a very sunny day I think my veins can be spotted as far as 1Km away.... Though on cold days and in the evening I'm just okay coz my legs don't look red when the sun is down ...... Please help on how to reduce the popping veins

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
I did a lactic acid peel and i peeled but my skin was light at firsr then became extremely red. Is thos normal I hope I didnt get pih.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson