• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The Ultimate Skin Lightening Questions and answer Thread

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
Peeling skin using l.a lotion but I'm scared its gonna get darker everytime i peel it just go back to my normal color after a few days why is that. Not pih either it dont be irritated or burning.

Hopefully it stays light. When do i introduce my lightener again as I'm only moisturizing it now.???
Sweetie, if you are NOT using a lightener AFTER peeling, then you are going to re darken.. I use lighteners RIGHT after applying the peels on my body... My face is another story. I generally wait until after the crusting has gone...

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you I didnt know that I always hear people say dont introduce your bream until 3 weeks after peel lol. Thanx love

Skinspiration

Sep 23, 2018
higuys, I've been using a dodo mix that I invented. All my knuckles have all cleared up after a long struggle ... and I'm now as light as rihana, lol.... my only problem is the veins.... Oooh my God !!!..on a very sunny day I think my veins can be spotted as far as 1Km away.... Though on cold days and in the evening I'm just okay coz my legs don't look red when the sun is down ...... Please help on how to reduce the popping veins
pleasedo share the mix you inventedfor knuckles. mine getting even more darker after LA peel

Skinspiration

Sep 23, 2018
anyone ever used dr clear lotion or the serum? is it just kojic in there or theres something else not listed?

angelsim

Feb 5, 2019
i bought the skinlite tube cream from alldaychemist about a year ago and used it on my face, it was nice and pale at first then my skin got thin and red. I guess i used it too much but i think if you use it wisely you should be fine
Honestly, I never got anything out of skin light I have several tubes now that I may mix with something else. By itself, it did absolutely nothing for me and Im not dark at all I am light brown. Good I only paid like $10 a tube for it LOL! That is great if you used it and got some lightening I never got that..... I see people asking how long before lightening and I Just wanted to address that it takes time to even began to see anything from a product. It may be months before you see any changes at all. I used some kind of Kojic acid lotion in jar it took a month or so but I had been using other things before trying it but it did work for me. It wasn't fast enough because during this period I was very desperate LOL! It was the Bello I just remembered the name the higher end with Transexamic white and orange jar. I hope I spelled that right.

angelsim

Feb 5, 2019
HI everyone,
I just wanted to share my rigimen since that what the thread ask. I wash with one of the kojic acid exteme lightening from Rembrandt I believe makes it then I use lotions such as carotene BSR since it lightens very well. I also use G&G and Dodo creams to keep my color result. I mix them both with the oil. I also exfoliate with alpha hydroxyl or lactic acid once a week or every two weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson