• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Skin Bleaching Soap

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Skin Bleaching soap Reviews
This is the list of some of the best skin bleaching soap that i have used and my experience with each of them.
  • Caro White Lightening Beauty Soap
  • Extreme Glow Exfoliating Skin Lightening Soap
  • Idole Lightening Exfoliating soap
  • Dodo Lightening Body Soap
  • Fair & White Original Savon AHA-2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap
1.Caro White Lightening Beauty Soap - The soap is made by Dream cosmetics in Ivory Coast and they are known for the caro white skin bleaching line. The soap lightened my hands and face while giving me a glowing complexion.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Soap.jpg

http://amzn.to/2uLCVHU
Caro White Soap ingredients: Palm oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium hydroxide, Hydroquinone (1.5%) Aqua, Glycerin, Carrot Oil

2.Extreme Glow Exfoliating Skin Lightening Soap - I was very impressed with the soap, it lightened me a lot and made my skin peel. It was even better than some skin bleaching creams that i have used. I got very light and stopped using the soap to avoid damaging my skin from thinning .
skin bleaching soap.png

http://amzn.to/2vaiyW1
Extreme glow exfoliating skin lightening Soap Ingredients:Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Vegeclairein, Argen Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Seed Extract), Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, FD&C, FD&C Orange.

3.Idole Lightening Exfoliating soap - This soap was just OK for my skin, it did not really lighten me much but it made my skin more even and got rid of some dark marks that i had on my legs. Overall it is a good exfoliating soap.
Idole Lightening Exfoliating soap.jpg

http://amzn.to/2tVNyJC
Idole Lightening Exfoliating Soap Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Prunus Armenaica (Apricot Seed Powder), Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium HEDTA, CI 77891, CI 11680, CI 12490, BHT.

4.Dodo Lightening Body Soap - This is one of my favorite skin bleaching soap and i still occasionally use it. It lightens and exfoliates the skin at the same time. The soap is really strong and lightened tough areas of my body. It made my hand more even with my elbow and knuckles. The soap can be too strong for the face and cause redness, so it should be used in moderation. It gave my skin a nice pale tone.
Dodo Lightening Body Soap.jpg

Dodo Lightening Body Soap Ingredients: Dermineralized water, Hydroxy Acid Alpha, Petrolatum(Paraffin), Mineral Oil, Kojic Acid, Isopropyl, Myristate, Fragrance.Simindsiachinensis (jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate(Vit.E), Ascorbic Acid(Vit.C), White UP, Sodium Sulfit, Triethanolamine, U.V Protection.

5.Fair & White Original Savon AHA-2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap - This is a very reputable and popular skin bleaching soap and you can put your money on the result you will get. The soap brightened up my skin and i was receiving complements from a lot of my co-workers and friends. It worth the price. I always use this soap to prep my skin before i start my skin bleaching regimen.
Fair & White Original Savon AHA-2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap.jpg

http://amzn.to/2uPWOfA
Fair & White Original Savon AHA-2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap Ingredients: Sodium palmate and Sodium palm kernelate and Aqua(Water) and Glycerin and Sodium Chloride and Tetrasodium EDTA and Tetrasodium Etidronate, Parfum(Fragrance), Lactic acid 1%, Prunus Armeniaca(Apricot seed powder)1%, Sodium methylparaben, Titanium dioxide, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium dehydroacetate, CI11680, CI12490

Last edited by a moderator:

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
caro white skin bleaching soap lightenend my skin nicely but the smell was too strong and it always stained my bathroom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson