• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Serious Skin Care Reviews

Kikisara

Apr 17, 2016
Hey everyone i'm back again with yet another review from another product that my dermatologist recommend to me for my skin, I used about 5 different skin care products brand. My dermatologist wanted me to try one of the brands but i decided to try different brands because i was starting to get desperate and nothing was working for me. I was unable to get the full sets for most of the products like i said in the Eminence Organic Skincare review. I find the Serious Skin Care line to be very similar to the Eminence Organic Skin care line and most of the products contain the same exact ingredients. Eminence was the main product in my skin care regimen and i was also substituting it with the Serious skin care products. I also had an initial breakout from using the new products on my skin and i'm also thinking it was caused by using too many products on my skin. My favourite product from the serious skin care line was their Serious Skin care A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate A-Defiance. The Serious skin care retinol serum made my skin tighter and i felt it almost instantly when i applied the serum. It also made my skin a little bit dry but it reduced my wrinkles drastically. The serum was too small for the price in my opinion. My final thought on Serious Skin care is that the brand is ok but the products are kinda expensive.

serious skin care reviews.jpg

Serious Skin Care Products
  • Serious Skincare Gel
  • Serious Skin Care C-Cream Vitamin C Ester Protective Daytime Moisturizer
  • Serious Skin Care Firm A Face XR
  • Serious Skincare a Force Xr Retinol Serum Concentrate
  • Serious Skincare 4 Million Iu a Cream Xr SPF 30
  • Serious Skincare Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel

Benefits of Serious Skin Care Products
  • It helps to reduce fine lines.
  • It helps to get rid of wrinkles.
  • It helps to get rid of dark spots.
  • It helps to reduce age spots.
  • It makes the skin look younger.

The only side effects from the product was the drying out of my skin.

WinnieBoo

Apr 17, 2016
If the products contain the same ingredient, wouldn't it be better to just buy the cheaper product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldSnalo