• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

New Site!! Hydroquinone Creams 4%, 6%, 8%, and 10% For Sale!!

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
I just recently ordered Hydroquinone 8% from this site. I'm pretty excited y'all! If this is Legit with these percentages you should definetly see Celebrity Stautus Results! Anybody want to take a chance and try this with me? Prices aren't bad at all $39.99 or Less. I just want to know if it Works! Lol
www.hydroquinonecreams.com
Hydroquinone-Cream-8-768x676.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
wow processing shouldn't take that long
That's what I said too! 2 to 3 days at the most. However if this 8% turns out to be as Powerful as the 18 tubes found at Michael Jackson's house back in 09'........Then I'll Wait No Problem! michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-053-480w.jpg

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
You guys keep me updated!!! 10% hydroquinone is right up my alley!!!
:p…. id mix the "cream" with kojic serums and jojoba oil.... IJS... If this site is not legit i'm messaging my hookup in Malaysia... He keeps the good stuff... Just recently got the word that he has "extreme" whitening chemicals..

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
You guys keep me updated!!! 10% hydroquinone is right up my alley!!!
:p…. id mix the "cream" with kojic serums and jojoba oil.... IJS... If this site is not legit i'm messaging my hookup in Malaysia... He keeps the good stuff... Just recently got the word that he has "extreme" whitening chemicals..
I sure will! You've got to be the 'Most Fearless Member' on this board! Lol So do you also take Glutathione while using these high concentrations of Hydroquinone?

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
Update: Nope Don't Waste Your Time! Got an e-mail from them today saying that my money was being refunded. No reason was even given! I had a feeling something about that site wasn't right. Smh!

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
View attachment 1690I just recently ordered Hydroquinone 8% from this site. I'm pretty excited y'all! If this is Legit with these percentages you should definetly see Celebrity Stautus Results! Anybody want to take a chance and try this with me? Prices aren't bad at all $39.99 or Less. I just want to know if it Works! Lol
Hi yall!! I just got a hold of my connect.. I am due to recieve 240 grms of hydroquinone. At 20%... I know. I know. Its for short term use though... I usually get 5 or 10% w retin a for my face.. We're on extreme this week...

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
View attachment 1690I just recently ordered Hydroquinone 8% from this site. I'm pretty excited y'all! If this is Legit with these percentages you should definetly see Celebrity Stautus Results! Anybody want to take a chance and try this with me? Prices aren't bad at all $39.99 or Less. I just want to know if it Works! Lol
What exactly is your name sake using? Hes LIGHT!!!

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
Hi yall!! I just got a hold of my connect.. I am due to recieve 240 grms of hydroquinone. At 20%... I know. I know. Its for short term use though... I usually get 5 or 10% w retin a for my face.. We're on extreme this week...
Ooo I need your connect Sis!! I want to get some 10% for my face!!!

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
Im very sure it a strong steroid cream like movate it very popular in Jamaica
Yes!! All the Jamaicans use Movate and Haloderm! They are supposed to mix them with AHA creams but most use them straight out the tube! Smh! Vybz is spending life in prison for murder but is still bleaching behind bars.

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
Yes!! All the Jamaicans use Movate and Haloderm! They are supposed to mix them with AHA creams but most use them straight out the tube! Smh! Vybz is spending life in prison for murder but is still bleaching behind bars.
Haloderm cream or gel? Because the Haloderm cream here in the states IS Clobetasol. Not the Halobetasol that was original... Can we get it there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson