• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Makari Reviews

Tshidi

Jan 14, 2018
Pretoria
Another long time lurker turn member here, i should have joined the forum a long time ago but i did not :p. I am a big makari fan and i have used almost all their products. I have never really tried any other skin lightening product because i got addicted to makari when i started using makari skin lightening products. I was planning on writing an individual review for all of their products that i have used but i decided to just put it all in here to make it easier for other members to find answers to their question. I can honestly say that makari is the best skin lightening brand based on the results that i have seen from the skin lightening products that other people are using. before i started using makari, I was using lemonvate for cream gel and it is a very popular skin lightening cream here in South Africa and that is what almost everyone here is using. I used lemonvate gel only on my face and i didn't use anything on my body so you could imagine what i was looking like. Makari products for dark skin works and can lighten any skin tone.

My Makari Before and After Pics
makari.png

Makari Exclusive Toning Cream
The makari cream lotion was suitable for lightening my body which made me very happy because i have a hard time finding an ordinary body lotion that works for my skin. What i did was apply the lotion on my body day and nights. I always shake the bottle before applying it on my body, It is always good to shake your skin lightening lotion before using it so that the actives can mix well when you apply it on your body. This also prevents patchy skin and white dots. I learnt this the hard way because when i started using the makari lotion i would get white patches on my arm and leg. Another thing i noticed when i started using the lotion was that it did not oxidize which is a good thing and it means that the makari lotion does not contain hydroquinone in it. The product started lightening my skin within a week of using it and my skin tone started to blend in within a month. I would also like to add that makari lotion whitening effect is strong and it lightened my lower extremities.

Makari Face Cream
I did not use the makari exclusive toning lotion on my face because it is very strong and can damage the skin on the face as it is not as strong as the skin on the body. The manufacturer of the makari skin lightening brand also warns makari users not to use the makari lightening lotion on their body. The makari caviar face cream is one of their most expensive products but it works well for the face. My face was evened with my body when i used the caviar face cream alone on my face. It comes in a little bottle and a little goes a long way. I also started seeing result within a week of using it and i did not notice any white patches or white dots. The caviar cream works gradually and i got lighter every week.

Makari Gold
My knuckles were naturally dark but i was easily able to lighten it by layering the Makari 24k gold serum on it. I really don't have much to say on this so I’m gonna go on a limb and say that the makari serum is very effective for lightening dark knuckles and dark toes. I was not even consistent with using the serum but it still worked extremely well for me. I'm planning to try the new 24K Rose Gold Illuminating Serum next.

Makari Side Effects
  • I also got a little sensitive to the sun which a lot of members here have mentioned when using skin lightening products.
  • I had the initial white patches because i did not shake the lotion before using it.
  • This is not really a side effect but it made me peel which a lot of people don't like.
  • I got noticeable vein and this is normal for light skin people.
  • My skin got a little bit dry especially this time of the year.
  • My skin is much softer which means i bruise and get blisters easily.

Ok Finally, this is my honest review and makari is not a bad cream and it does not really have any side effects except for minor issues that are normal for anyone that uses skin lightening product.

Femininity

Apr 17, 2016
The makari line is tempting but it is really expensive lol i'm not ready to pay almost 500 dollars just to get my products.

Reactions: Ceecee

DMVbabe

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks..I'm having trouble with white patches from the cream i'm using. I will start shaking it before applying it now. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson