• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Foundation/concealer question

Erin97

Apr 17, 2016
I have been having problems finding frugal ways to get certain types of makeup (foundation and concealer) that matches my skin tone (I'm an awkward pale with a touch of olive). I don't want to spend the amount of money that places like Sephora charge, but none of the drug store brands look natural on me. Most are too brown/orange/pink and many are clumpy or cakey. I have good skin, so I'm not looking for thick coverage, just something to even my skin tone out. I am not averse to making my own products if that will be a better option. Any suggestions?

Rose24

Apr 17, 2016
You could try buying one that you love the shade of, but costs a bit more then mix it with an inexpensive face lotion as you use it. I use this one from Target that cost around $5 and just make my own tinted moisturizer with it and some of the foundation I have. On me, foundation is too much and always looks darker than I think it should. This helps with that and is less expensive.

AshleySS

Apr 17, 2016
I would try mineral makeup and/or a tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation. Although, Rimmel makes great liquid foundation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl