• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

El-glittas Hair Wonder Oil + Cream, Shampoo Review

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
So i've been searching for the perfect product for my hair for a long time now because it seems that anything little thing that i use on it causes my hair to thin and fall. I decided to stop using all chemicals and heat products on my hair for it to recover. The hair on my edges has been falling out due to heat. I have tried a lot of hair care products for my hair but they never really give me the result that i've been looking for. With the condition of my hair, i was not able to do certain hairstyles that i wanted to do. So my goal at the beginning of this year was to get my hair fuller and longer. I am happy that i have achieved this goal to a certain point and my hair is looking much fuller and longer than it was looking at the beginning of this year and it is as a result of using El-glittas Hair Wonder Oil, cream and shampoo products. El-glittas Hair Wonder products was recommended to me by one of my friends that was also using the products and her hair looked fantastic. I was skeptical at first but after applying the oil and it didn't cause any scalp breakout and it was also doesn't heat the hair, i decided to keep using and i liked the results too. El-glittas Hair Wonder treatment cream and oil has been my staple for months now.

el-glittas hair wonder oil.jpg

El-glittas Hair Wonder Ingredients: Coconut oil, castor Oil, Olive Oil.

Benefits of El-glittas Hair Wonder Oil and Cream
  • It works on both male and female hair.
  • It contains Only Organic Ingredients.
  • It helps the hair to grow fuller.
  • It helps receding hair line.
  • It does not heat the scalp.
  • It helps the hair to grow 7X faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
I have heard of el glittas hair wonder products but i didn't know they worked that well.

Simi2Cute

Oct 8, 2017
Lagos
I have used El-glittas Hair Wonder Oil and Shampoo and it is indeed one of the best hair care products in Nigeria now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon