• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

DMSO for wrinkles

ReviewMama

Oct 1, 2017
Atlanta,GA
DMSO can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. DMSO works perfectly on all skin type and skin tone. DMSO helps to reduce skin inflammation and skin redness. DMSO can be used to rejuvenate the skin and make it look more even and lighter. DMSO works on wrinkles. DMSO works very fast and can be used to reduce and slow down signs of aging on the skin. DMSO contains effective and potent ingredient that makes it able to penetrate the skin and work faster on the skin. DMSO result can be seen within 7 days of use. DMSO can be used to increase the cell turnover rate in the body which allows the body to produce and regenerate skin cells faster. DMSO helps to protect the skin from the rays of the sun.

DMSO for wrinkles.jpg

Side Effects of DMSO
  • It can cause skin blotchiness.
  • It can cause darkening of the skin.
  • It can cause skin redness.
  • It can cause skin flaking.
  • It can cause skin inflammation.
  • It can cause skin irritation.
  • It can cause burning sensations.

joshuamiller7602

Jun 15, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, it is a laboratory solvent and used in various chemical reactions. It is quite strange that it is used in wrinkle treatment. Do you have any scientific study regarding this? share us.

Bek

Jul 30, 2020
This is anecdotal, but DMSO is highly absorbed by skin and is a good solvent, making it possible to use with other chemicals to promote their deep absorption. I have used it with a purée of cooked heritage beans and avacado and papaya and my skin was so soft after just twenty minutes and the skin appeared much less wrinkly. The only wrinkles that were left were the deeper ones near my eyes and mouth. I will definitely continue this daily until/ unless I see signs that I am overdoing it. This was amazing. My college age daughters could not believe how soft my skin feels.
I had tried using it before with chlorine dioxide near a spider bite, but it was very burny tingly that time. I wasn’t sure if it was too much concentration of the DMSO. Today I used only ? One sixth to one tenth the volume of DMSO as I did the fruit/bean mash. And there was no burning sensation. I used beans because of their peptide content which are also thought to increase the feedback to make more collagen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson