• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

can i use turmeric for acne

Rovadriva

Apr 17, 2016
i heard turmeric and sandalwood can cure acne, if this is true ? where will i be able to get it and how long can i use it for

WinnieBoo

Apr 17, 2016
Yes, It helps in clearing skin break out and scars as well as make your skin look new, sound and gives a colossal measure of shine.

You can purchase these two things in any broad store.

Methodology: Take some sandal wood powder with turmeric powder and put few drops of milk or rose water (Just to make it a paste).Mix every one of them together well and apply it on your entire face and leave for 20-30 minutes then wash your face with water. Also, on the off chance that you have rose water then splash all over.

It would do miracles for your face. Do it on regular schedule and you will watch the outcomes in a flash.

Reactions: Goldmodels

BrendaHernandez

Aug 29, 2016
Never heard about turmeric but yes, sandalwood is the natural way in reducing acne. I have tried it and the results were positive.

E

emmaehays

Rovadriva said:
i heard turmeric and sandalwood can cure acne, if this is true ? where will i be able to get it and how long can i use it for
Yeah! turmeric and sandalwood are best for any type of skin disorders with no side effects. One of my friend was undergoing with skin infection because of sanitary products. With the use of turmeric and sandalwood she could overcome her skin rashes and now she is preferring to use other sanitary products which you could see here to avoid further skin related problems.

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
Turmeric didn't work for me when I had a very chronic acne lol it was like boils that's how huge they were and I spent alot of money that shit destroyed my face until I finally got a cure.. I stopped washing my face in the morning only used zaron wipes after I wipe my face in the morning I use cottonballs and apply Lotion Peau De Lune the brown one all over my face then leave it, try as much as possible not to enter the sun when u use that.. Then at night time I also wipe my face with zaron wipes the apply nizoral shampoo and leave for 15mins then wash off and apply fungbactA tube cream it cleared withing 2weeks, what I've been battling with for a whole year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwek