• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Bleaching Cream For Face

Tajena18

Apr 17, 2016
OK so i just got done writing up on the best bleaching cream now i'm gonna be going more indepth on the best bleaching cream for face and the best bleaching cream for the body. Products that are used on the body should definitely not be used on the face as the skin on the bodyis thicker than the skin on the face. Most people use only lotions on their face and use jar creams, serums, oils and tube creams on their body. A lot of people even mix this together so that it can be stronger and work faster on their body. The bleaching cream for face should be kept as simple as possible.

List of the best skin bleaching cream for face
  • Black and white bleaching cream
  • Reviva Labs Brown Spot Night Cream with Kojic Acid
  • Ambi Skincare Fade Cream
  • Nadinola

Bleaching Cream For Face

1.Black and white bleaching cream
- I already wrote on this so many times and i got great result with this. This is the cream that i am currently using and it lightening me from a medium dark skin tone to light skin. You can check my thread for my result.

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone, 2%. Skin Lightener

Inactive Ingredients: Water, glyceryl stearate, PEG-8, cetyl esters, mineral oil, cetylalcohol, sodium sulfite, ascorbic acid, citric acid, methylparaben,fragrance.
bleaching cream for face.jpg

Pros of Black and white bleaching cream
Can lighten up to 4 shades
Doesn't break the skin out
It works on any skin type.

The only con that i know of is that it is not moisturizing enough.

2.Reviva Labs Brown Spot Night Cream with Kojic Acid - This cream is made out of pure natural kojic acid. Some people might be sensitive to hydroquinone and use kojic acid or vice versa.
underarm whitening.jpg

Active Ingredients: Kojic Acid. Skin Lightener

Ingredients: Purified water, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl palmitate, kojic acid, glycerin (veg.), stearic acid, dilauryl thiodipropionate, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, natural oil fragrance

Pros of Reviva Labs Brown Spot Night Cream
It is good for minor spots
It has natural ingredient in it
It is moisturizing

Cons of Reviva Labs Brown Spot Night Cream
It can be irritating on very sensitive skin
It might not be strong enough on deep dark spots

3.Ambi Skincare Fade Cream - Ambi fade cream is a very mild skin fading cream that can lighten dark spots. This is perfect for people with very sensitive skin.

ambi fade cream.jpeg

Active Ingredients: 2% Hydroquinone , Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Vitamin E

Pros of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream
It is very moisturizing
It exfoliates the skin
It helps to reduce minor dark spots

Cons of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream
It might not work on deep major spots.
Can cause redness on sensitive skin

4.Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream Extra Strength - Nadinola is one of the best skin bleaching cream and can be purchased at any local drug store like CVS or Walgreens. It can also be gotten from walmart.
bleaching cream for face 2.jpg

Ingredients:Hydroquinone (3%), Octisalate (3%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleth-20, Laureth-23, Propylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Pros of Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream Extra Strength
It can lighten up to 4 shades.
It moisturizes the skin
It has sunscreen in it

Cons of Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream Extra Strength
It is too greasy
It can cause redness
It can cause break outs.

Reactions: Bola4Show

Forum statistics

Threads
Members