• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Best Skin Bleaching Cream

Tajena18

Apr 17, 2016
Skin bleaching creams that are specifically made for the body should not be used on the face as this could result into a damaged skin. Bleaching creams that are made for the body are stronger and contains more of the active ingredients than the one made for the body. Bleaching cream for the body are generally harsher and bleaching creams for the face are generally mild. The skin on the face is really thin and should be treated carefully. The skin on the body is tougher and stronger products might be needed to lighten it. You can read my thread for the best skin bleaching cream for the face.

Here is my List for best skin bleaching cream for the body
  • Fair and White Original AHA Body Lotion
  • Makari Extreme Carrot and Argan Milk Lotion
  • Fair & White Miss White Medium Skin (Pink) Lightening Body Lotion
  • Bio Claire Lightening Body Lotion
Fair and White Original AHA Body Lotion - This is one of my best skin bleaching cream because it exfoliates the body and also lightens at the same time. It also come with a soap that is very strong for bleaching the body. The cream helps to brighten dull and uneven skin tone.
Best Skin Bleaching Cream 1.jpg

Active Ingredients: Alpha Hydroxy Acid(AHA), Lactic Acid.

Pros of Fair and White Original AHA Body Lotion
  • It can lighten the body up to 3 shades.
  • It exfoliates and brightens the skin
  • It is good for anti-aging.
  • It contains Natural Ingredients
  • It has a nice fragrance.

Cons of Fair and White Original AHA Body Lotion
  • It makes the skin sensitive to the sun
  • It can cause irritation
  • It might not be strong enough on tough skins

Makari Extreme Carrot and Argan Milk Lotion - Makari lightening products is one of my favorite skin bleaching brand and they are devoted to using natural ingredients in their product. I don't get to use their products very much because it is very expensive. Makari makes their product for all skin types. It has high concentrations of their ingredient that helps to lighten and brighten dull skin.
http://amzn.to/2tAYvjx

makari.png

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), PEG 100 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Arbutin, Kojic Dipalmitate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil (Paraddinun), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Carrot (Daucus Carota Sativa) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Proylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate.

Pros of Makari EXTREME Carrot & Argan Oil Intense Lightening Toning Milk
  • It is concentrated and can lighten the skin several shades
  • It is a little Moisturizing
  • It helps to brighten dull skin
  • It has natural ingredients and gives the skin a nice pale glow.

Cons of Makari EXTREME Carrot & Argan Oil Intense Lightening Toning Milk
  • It can be too strong for certain skin
  • It makes the skin more sensitive
  • It thins the skin out.
  • It can cause breakout and irritation.

Fair & White Miss White 7 days Skin Lightening Body Lotion - This is a popular skin bleaching cream as it promises to lighten the skin in as little as 7 days. The cream does what it says and it begins to lighten the skin in as little as a week. It contains hydroquinone as it active ingredients. This is a good basic skin bleaching cream for newbies to skin whitening.

fair and White miss white 7 days.jpg

Ingredients:Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum ( Mineral oil) Hydroxyphenol, Carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium sulfite, Parfum, Triethanolamine, propylparaben,disoidum

Pros of Fair & White Miss White 7 days Skin Lightening Body Lotion
  • It is mild on the skin
  • It is good or people with sensitive skin
  • It is a basic skin bleaching cream

Cons of Fair & White Miss White 7 days Skin Lightening Body Lotion
  • It might not be strong enough to bleach the skin
  • It doesn't lighten the skin much
  • It makes the skin sensitive to the sun.

Bio Claire Lightening Body Lotion - This is a very controversial skin bleaching cream and it is considered to be one of the best skin bleaching cream. It is claimed to contain dangerous chemicals that can be harmful to the skin and it is said to cause stretch marks. I personally used the cream once and it was great and i didn't have problem with it except for a little sign o stretch marks but that was it. I stopped using the cream because i don't really lighten my body.
Best Skin Bleaching Cream.jpg

Ingredients: Natural Bio-Vegetable Activator

Pros of Bio Claire Lightening Body Lotion
  • It is concentrated and can lighten tough skin
  • It give a nice pale skin tone
  • It works on any skin type.
  • It bleaches the skin very fast

Cons of Bio Claire Lightening Body Lotion
  • It contains unlisted ingredients
  • Shows sign of causing stretch marks
  • It can cause skin thinning

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulgirl

Apr 17, 2016
yeah the side effects that i've seen are terrible while some people use it with breeze.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
In the end all the creams can give bad side effects even very expensive ones like makari and labelle glow.

Tia Smith

Jul 7, 2019
The best skin bleaching cream is the one that is made by beauty clinics. Contains low percentage hydroquinone with high quality. If you have HQ USP you can make it at home. Cheaper and better. Also, you need to be constant. Good Luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson