• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Anti Aging Forum

ReviewMama

Oct 1, 2017
Atlanta,GA
SkinAlley is a Anti Aging Forum for all ethnicities but it has various sub sections and sub forums for all gender types. Everyone is welcome to join SkinAlley and registration is free. SkinAlley allows members to use the forum as their own personal blogging forum. SkinAlley has various Anti Aging Forum sub sections that almost everyone and anyone would would be interested in. SkinAlley registration is open to both men and women.

Anti Aging Forum.jpg

SkinAlley Anti Aging Forum SubSections
  • Hair Care
  • Basic Skin Care
  • Skin Rejuvenation
  • DIY Skin Care
  • Skin Lightening
  • Eczema
  • Rosacea
  • Psoriasis

Reactions: TheZenGuy

robinddy

Jun 25, 2020
Norway
Such a nice post to come over and thanks for the information. It seems like you would love to hear more and know about it. Skin is the largest organ in the human body. It tends to show us directly if any changes are happening in our body, be it an illness or simply aging. There are always signs on our skin if something is happening to our body, including the process of aging. Our skin is divided into three layers, the epidermis, dermis, and the hypodermis. These three layers are made up of different components that help to protect the cells, tissues, and organs inside There are lots of factors causing premature skin aging that do not be a surprise. It takes almost half the anti-aging market sales followed by anti-stretch marks products and nature-based anti-aging products.

TheZenGuy

Sep 4, 2020
There are several ways to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Avoid Irritants: Most conventional skincare brands contain irritating ingredients like petroleum, sodium laurel sulfate detergents, drying alcohols, synthetic fragrances, it's best to avoid these because they dry out the skin prematurely and cause redness and irritation. Read the labels and if you don't recognize it, don't put it on your skin. The EWG Skin Deep database allows you to research products and ingredients to see how safe they are.

Calm the Nervous System: Nerves run through the skin so things like walking in nature, disconnecting from electronics, yoga and meditation help engage the parasympathetic nervous system.

Soothe Digestion: 'You are what you eat and drink.' Drink plenty of fresh water, eat living foods and help your skin by incorporating Omega-3s like fish oil, avocado, sardines, coconut and olive oils, etc. into your diet and moisturize skin from the inside out.

Nourish Skin Topically: Feed your skin with nourishing ingredients from natural sources based on your skin type: jojoba for oily/sensitive skin, avocado for mature skin, almond/hemp oil for normal skin.

Crocodile and emu oil have the same Omega fatty acid compositions as human sebum so they penetrate farther, moisturize deeper and are hypoallergenic. Crocodiles have the most potent immune system on the planet as they get into territorial fights and NEVER get infections so it's possible to take advantage of that using products that moisturize (serums) and hydrate (creams) that use crocodile oil.

yogeshmander

Dec 4, 2020
India
Happy to join this informative forum. Hope i will get more info about anti aging and try to contribute my knowledge with other members. Thanks and regards.

Vaite

Apr 9, 2021
At the age of 25, I had the first wrinkles under my eyes, and was very upset, but podguga advised me the wonderful Caffeine Eye cream from the Vaite brand. After a month, everything went away.

We are glad to announce that our team has made a decision to hold a competition on our Instagram page. Subscribe to us and you have a chance to win five great products every three days. In order to take part in the competition, you need to subscribe to us and designate our account in the story. The winner will be randomly selected at 12:00 on Sunday. Don't miss your chance. Follow the link https://www.instagram.com/vaite.beauty/

LindaBeasley

Aug 9, 2021
To get rid of anti-aging signs try dermalmd anti-aging serum it's a wonderful product. At 66, many folks say I look 40. Wow. Here's to another 66 years of Dermalmd! :)

Blaire_Willows

Sep 28, 2021
As you age and move into perimenopause, at about 35 years of age, your levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone drop. This drop begins long before you are thinking about menopause, but leads to the decline of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and growth hormone that accelerates aging-related changes in the skin.

Fine lines and wrinkles are some of what make a person look older. As a result, if there was a way of minimizing their appearance, you can have a more youthful appearance. There are a number of non-invasive anti-aging treatments that you can try in addition to HRT. Non-invasive means they do not require general anesthesia or long recoveries.

Here are modern anti-aging treatments you should know as mentioned in this blog post about Effective Modern Anti Aging Treatments:

• Botox Treatment
The most well-known non-surgical method for removing wrinkles is BOTOX®. Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin, works to relax the facial muscles to minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Specifically, frown lines in between the eyebrows and crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes.

• Dermabrasion
Used to treat wrinkles, age spots, sun damage. Wet/dry microdermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin. Dermabrasion uses a small rotating brush to remove the outer layer of the skin from small areas of the face and new, smoother skin grows to replace it.

• Microdermabrasion
Like dermabrasion, this treatment removes the top-most layer of skin. But microdermabrasion uses a machine to spray tiny particles on the skin. It is less abrasive than dermabrasion and takes less time to heal.

Natalie01

Nov 3, 2021
I've been looking for a product that is for anti-aging AND acne treatment that does not burn my sensitive skin. I found DermalMD Anti Aging Serum. This Serum REALLY works! I was amazed by the fast results and I feel way more confident with my face and skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl