• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

A Must Ladies

SpunkyNChic

Nov 27, 2021
Hello to all my beautiful people I have just finished the best Skin therapy Book, Super awesome! Honestly Im not really big on books, but when it comes to knowing the root of something you have to dig and do your own research and read read read. This Book I'm referring to is "The Beauty Of Dirty Skin", Internationally renowned dermatologist and research scientist Dr. Whitney Bowe in detail , has a root connection between a healthy gut and radiant, clear skin. Maybe some of you ladies have heard of this fabulous book, if not its a must read. In my beginnings I use to think just washing and exfoliating your face everyday would just keep your face nice and right, Wrong!! ...You definitely have to eat right and maintain that beautiful ;)healthy God given skin.The Best thing about all of this ,this book is completely free and well worth the time. There is thousands of options you can choose from absolutely FREE I love that word lol. It is a trial and you are able to receive 2 Free Audiobooks plus the Trial run, you can cancel anytime no upfront fees. Click HereThe Beauty of Dirty Skin And with that said Have A wonderful and prosperous Day!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidHar