1. Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
    Dismiss Notice

Yellow Peeling Oil

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by PeachInside, Aug 12, 2017.

1. PeachInside

PeachInside New Member

I used yellow peeling oil last week and i am peeling like a snake and even after a part of my skin has peeled it would still peel again and i did not apply the yellow peeling oil the second time. The peeling skin is a little red and it is itching like crazy.
    The peeling skin from yellow peeling oil
    yellow peeling oil.png
    The new fresh skin still keeps peeling making me think that this is a very deep skin peel. The skin feels so tight and uncomfortable and i have been using cortisone gel on it with aloe Vera and a moisturizing lotion.

Yellow Peeling oil
    yellow peeling oil.jpg

Yellow peeling oil Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin Double, Salicylic Acid.

I have already tried green peeling oil and i didn't peel like this from it . I like the result from yellow peeling oil because it is getting rid of my old scars and making my skin very light.
    Yellow peeling oil contains almost the same ingredients as green peeling oil but in greater concentration.

2. Lala18

Lala18 Active Member

I used green peeling oil but mine wasn't really bad

3. ClassyLady

ClassyLady Member

The peel has gone deep inside your skin and it may take some time before you stop peeling

4. PeachInside

PeachInside New Member

I wish i had done green peeling oil if i knew it was milder than yellow peeling oil

5. Ladylove86

Ladylove86 Member

I did a peel about 4 weeks ago and i am still peeling from it just keep moisturizing and don't apply the yellow peeling oil again