• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Yellow Peeling Oil

PeachInside

Apr 17, 2016
I used yellow peeling oil last week and i am peeling like a snake and even after a part of my skin has peeled it would still peel again and i did not apply the yellow peeling oil the second time. The peeling skin is a little red and it is itching like crazy.
The peeling skin from yellow peeling oil
yellow peeling oil.png

The new fresh skin still keeps peeling making me think that this is a very deep skin peel. The skin feels so tight and uncomfortable and i have been using cortisone gel on it with aloe Vera and a moisturizing lotion.

Yellow Peeling oil
yellow peeling oil.jpg

Yellow peeling oil Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin Double, Salicylic Acid.

I have already tried green peeling oil and i didn't peel like this from it . I like the result from yellow peeling oil because it is getting rid of my old scars and making my skin very light.
Yellow peeling oil contains almost the same ingredients as green peeling oil but in greater concentration.

Ladylove86

Apr 17, 2016
N.Central
I did a peel about 4 weeks ago and i am still peeling from it just keep moisturizing and don't apply the yellow peeling oil again

PeachInside

Apr 17, 2016
Yes i applied it again cause i was trying to make the peeling faster and i shouldn't have done that :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson