• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The Best Retinol Moisturizer Cream for sensitive skin and Face

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Miracle Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face - With Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Jojoba Oil. Best Night and Day Moisturizing Cream
[attachment=57]
About the Product
  • ACTIVE RETINOL - diminish signs of aging with active retinol, leaving your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
  • 71% ORGANIC - contains natural ingredients such as Organic Aloe, Green Tea, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter.
  • SUPER MOISTURIZER - Moisturize and hydrate dry skin
  • ALL NATURAL - No fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens.
Reviews
By Tony B. on Apr 24, 2016

I have to say that I have tried almost everything except Botox and fillers. I never thought there was anything out there to help with fine lines and wrinkles until I found this product. The picture on the left is from November and the picture on the right was last week and 2 weeks of daily use of the product. It's not a huge difference but you can see improvement in the 2 weeks. The exact same makeup (except lip color) was used in both photos, only difference was this product. My skin feels much better. I would recommend this product. I will certainly order again.

ByNicole Marieon March 2, 2016
Pros
All natural dash no fragrances/fillers/dies/parabens
Money back guarantee
71% organic
Active retinal (Helps promote healthy skin cell growth)
Does not test on animals
Moisturizes very well

Cons
Bottle is not filled to the top.
Use a small amount (I used a little bit too much and it caused my skin to be oily and print the Sea

ByC Robertson March 6, 2016
A little background info; I've been looking for something that could help with both mild acne and fine lines, because I'm in my mid thirties and just so lucky to have both. A friend of mine suggested something with retinol in it, so I did a bunch of research, and found that a lot of products may say they have retinol, but if its listed far down on the ingredients list, there probably isn't much true retinol in it. That information led me to look for a product with retinol high on the ingredients list, which led me to this particular product. I'm usually weary of something where many of the high praises say something like, "and for my honest opinion, I received a discount," but I thought I'd go ahead and try it after looking at the Radha website, and comparing to a few other similar products from other manufacturers.

I've now been using this for a little under a week. What I noticed right off the bat, is that it's a little thicker than I'm used to, and while that worried me a little, once I rubbed it in and let it set, my face felt smooth and soft, not sticky. So it absorbs well. I also noticed that it does not leave me dried out later in the day, like products with salicylic acid do. I think the pump is kind of cool! I haven't had a problem with it at all, but the pump top does screw off so if it quits working, or gets too low, I know I'll be able to get to it (no wasted product!). Also, others had said that the bottle was only half full when they opened it up, I did not have that problem. It was completely full. Perhaps it was the seller they got it from that shorted them? I ordered it with Amazon Prime.

Keep in mind that I haven't been using it long, but so far I am pretty happy with this Radha product, and I plan on ordering a few of their other products as well. Their Vit C cleanser and serum, and the mud mask.

ByAshley2222on April 27, 2016
Pros: This product made my skin feel very smooth and well hydrated & I loved the texture.

Cons: I did notice that if I used it in the morning, my skin was more oily than usual. After using this product for about two weeks, my skin started breaking out on my forehead and chin. I NEVER break out. I haven't used it in 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear again. It must be because of the oily factor. I will not be purchasing this again due to those factor.

ByKelsey Rodkeyon March 3, 2016
PROS:
The lotion barely has a scent.
It leaves my skin moisturized all day.
My skin feels less greasy at the end of the day.
My amount of acne has gone done drastically.
My scars/acne marks have faded quite a bit (after about a month of use).

CONS:
Small container.

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidHar