• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The Best Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask for sensitive skin

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask for face & body 8.8 oz - The most effective 100% natural facial treatment to minimize pores, reduce wrinkles, decrease acne and Improve skin Complexion by Radha
[attachment=56]
About the Product
  • NATURAL DEAD SEA MUD MASK - Say goodbye to acne, pimples and blackheads! Removes toxins and excess oils present in your skin from poor diet and atmospheric pollution. Naturally exfoliates, reduces redness, and fades acne scars for beautiful, smooth skin!
  • ANTI-AGING: Mud from the Dead Sea has been referred to as the Fountain of Youth. Improve your skin's elasticity and minimize pores! Nourishing oils like Sunflower and Jojoba deeply hydrate skin. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • MELT AWAY CELLULITE: Dead Sea mud is loaded with circulation-boosting minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Stimulates blood flow to removes toxins and smoothes away cellulite.
  • SPA QUALITY LUXURY: Why spend a fortune on expensive spa treatments when you can get the same results at home? This creamy mask is safe for all skin types to use on either the face or body.
  • RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked!
Reviews
By Alaina on December 16, 2015
I actually am very impressed at a one time use. The mask is soft and does not smell super strong. I bought this for my inflamed acne and large pores, and am vary happy with the results. Would recommend for people with red, inflamed skin. The above picture is directly before my first use and the second is directly after. 

ByLilshopperon May 6, 2016

I love this Dead Sea Mud Mask for face and body. It is like having a spa treatment at home to draw out toxins and oils and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This mask is easy to use and does not irritiate or burn my skin. I like that it is backed by a satisfaction guarantee so there is nothing to lose for trying it.
I love the way my skin feels after a treatment and would recommend this product to others. I was able to reveive my mud mask at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own after trying the product. I was not asked to leave a positive review.

ByBlack Winged Angelon April 29, 2016
I use this every day. I'm fifty and have combination skin to include acne. I do multiple things to care for my skin (Daily cleansing routine, clean eating; I don't consume dairy and or processed sugar, supplements, lots of water, sunscreen). This product is the frosting on the cupcake (If you're going to have a cupcake) of everything else I'm doing to care for my skin. I truly notice a difference when I use it. I have sensitive skin but can use this every day without any problems. It leaves my skin feeling soft, and clean but never striped, and dry. One of the main reasons I use it every day, I really notice a difference in the prominence of marionette lines. They're truly diminished and often I can't see them at all after using this product. I'm thankful I found it.

ByFreshGirlon April 28, 2016
I received this mask about 2 days after I'd ordered it. The packaging is very professional and attractive. I opened the lid and found the mask to look almost exactly like a dead sea mud mask supply my parents had brought back from a trip to...the Dead Sea!
The texture is absolutely silky smooth, it glides onto the face without any lumps and smells good too. It's easy enough to use the quantity you want, and I found that a little bit goes a long way. Once the time was up, I patted it gently with a soft washcloth (the instructions say not to scrub off). My skin felt soft yet firm and it looked much brighter.
Great product, it is one of the best masks I've used.

ByEileen Kon April 20, 2016

Product contains deionized water, dead sea mud, kaolin, shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil, hickory bark extract, calendula oil, xanthan gum. Having a good dead sea mud mask is essential in everyone's beauty regime. I apply this twice a week. It helps clean out and shrink my pores, prevent and treat fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizes my skin. Mask is thick and smooth. It is easy to apply to your face. Is not scented except for by it's ingredients, the slight flowery scent is from the calendula oil. Has no added synthetic perfumes that could cause irritation. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. I received a promotional product for my honest and unbiased opinion. The natural oils and butters incorporated into the mask promote healing and moisturizing. Not only does it help remove impurities from my skin it helped alleviate the dry flaky skin that I frequently have problems with. I apply this mask to my daughter's face to help with break outs, blemishes, and black heads. You can see the improvement in less than 24 hours. It's best to cleanse your skin first and apply a thick layer. Left it dry for a minimum of 15 min. I like to leave it on for 30. Generally I'll apply it before the start of TV show I'm going to watch and then wash it off after. I like to deep condition my hair and soak my feet at the same time

Attachments

BrendaHernandez

Aug 29, 2016
Never used this product, but my friend who was affected by cellulite has joined a body challenge program you can check here which helped her in reducing cellulite. One can adopt this kind of body challenge programs for reducing cellulite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson