• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Neoprosone Gel Review

Mar 8, 2018
My results came as a result of some heavy duty skin peeling and constant application of my cream mix.... Beta gel is what does up the lightening too...
I have never heard of beta gel where can I buy that from and what is your skin mix please girl I need your help can you please list what you used for face and body how do yall get that pale look?

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
I have never heard of beta gel where can I buy that from and what is your skin mix please girl I need your help can you please list what you used for face and body how do yall get that pale look?
I would never advise you to do what I did. You have to figure out what works best for you. I used G&G oil and cream in the red containers. Added 88% Lac acid with a betamethasone gel and after a month or so.... Again, Im a do it or go home type. So I was always asking and being annoying at first. Then, like I said, I had to take what I was told on here. Pick up ques from reading this threads. Learn product combinations and figure me.. Good luck girl.

Mar 8, 2018
I would never advise you to do what I did. You have to figure out what works best for you. I used G&G oil and cream in the red containers. Added 88% Lac acid with a betamethasone gel and after a month or so.... Again, Im a do it or go home type. So I was always asking and being annoying at first. Then, like I said, I had to take what I was told on here. Pick up ques from reading this threads. Learn product combinations and figure me.. Good luck girl.
which beta gel did you use?

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
ok so which G&G do I need the red are the pink top ?and do I need to stop with the caro white
I used the red, like I said. You should start with the pink cream and oil to see how your skin will react... Don't add the Lactic acid until you get aquainted with the effects that the cream and oil will have on you. Be careful!! I have been peeling for years, so it's easier for me. PAY ATTENTION!!! You need a good peeling to fast track but go VERY slow at first. If and when you decide to ADD lac. Use a fourth of a bottle of 2 oz. Again, BE slow and careful.

Mar 8, 2018
Don't throw out the Caro. Just add a g&g oil in the red containers to boost and see how that goes. You just might be surprised lady...
oh ok so I will order g&g oil pink lid and neo gel and lactic acid ok so when do I start with the red jar ? I think you so much for helping me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyLappy