• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

mild case of rosacea

Andy27

Apr 17, 2016
I have a mild case of rosacea, and i need a mild face soap that wont make it flare up.?
This isn't a very bad case mind you. I have slightly red, very dry, and somewhat bumpy spots on my cheeks. I already have a gel to help with it, and it is working very well. However, i would like to find a good soap that wont dry my skin and does not contain any fragrances or alcohol (those make matters worse obviously). i would also like to know of a good moisturizer that has a little sunscreen and also does not contain any fragrances or alcohol. Thanks =)

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Soap may dry and irritate your face more
Aveeno has a cleaner that helps with rosacea
St. Ives has a mild cleanser too but i prefer aveeno

A good moisturizing lotion is moisture by Neutrogena. It is oil free,alcohol and fragrance free . buy the one specifically made for sensitive skin

L'Oreal Futur-E is a good lotion with pure vitamin E, as well as a 15 spf sunblock in it.

This would help you to get better complexion when dealing with rosacea
- have a daily facial cleansing routine (twice a day. morning and night) don't scrub too hard as this might irritate you more
- try dairy facewash as it helps to balance pH in the skin
- use lotion containing certified green algae as cream are too heavy for the face
- Try green tea
- don't use hot shower as ths will dilate the blood vessel making your skin more red
-get 7-8 hours of sleep every night
- try to cut down on stress
try upping your omega 3's level by using Evening Primrose Oil. Flax seeds and Flax seed Oil supplements act as anti-inflammatories. Turmeric has also helped some people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwek