• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Image Skincare Reviews

Kasius

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys, i' m just back from the best summer of my life. I had prepare a list of all the products that i needed for my vacation. I got my Image Skincare vitamin c serum from local salon Austin. I did a lot of research on the product and it turns out that the Image skin care line is really hard to find unless you have a spa or dermatologist that hauls major skin care products. Ok so i got my Image skin care vitamin c serum as a complementary gift for being a loyal customer at my salon. I occasionally get other products.

image skincare reviews.jpg

Anyway, i was excited because it was just the product i was looking for, I had just run out of my allure vitamin c cream and i needed a new vitamin c product fast, if you are like me and you also don't like missing your product application, you know how this feels. I believe that i have to be consistent with my products for them to keep giving me result.

Image Skincare Reviews
Ok, so the image skin care line is a beauty company that is located in west palm beach, Florida. They are different from all other brands because they use exclusive ingredients in their products. This is different from the $10 beauty product that you buy from your local walmart or cvs store. This is why Image Skin Care mostly supply their products to skin care professionals. Image skin care uses higher grade ingredients in their products and they also use higher concentration of their active ingredients unlike other brands that put filler ingredients in their products to buff it up. Also, none of their products contain paraben which can be harmful to the skin.

My Experience with Image Skincare
Luckily for me, the vitamin c line was perfect because i had some spot on my face that i needed to get rid of. I spend a lot of my weekends in the sun and this affected my spot greatly but i always apply my sunscreen to minimize the effect of the sun on my spots. I also tried their Aha line (glycolic and lactic acid). I used the products for about 3 months and this help greatly in reducing my sun spots.

My favorite thing about the image Skincare products is that they all have a nice fragrance to them and i believe that their products are made for various skin types.
I also got a little sample of their other products.

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum - Their vitamin c serum is very concentrated yet effective for sensitive skin type. It goes smoothly on the body like a lotion and to my surprise it is very moisturizing unlike other vitamin c serums. It also contains vitamin A and E and hyaluronic acid.

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating A C E Serum - This is lighter than their anti-aging serum and is more of a liquid solution. It has a rapid hydrating effect on the skin. This also contains green tea, which is good for anti-inflammatory.

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque - I really love their mask and i would definitely be spending money on this in the future. I leave the mask on for about 10-30 minutes and it feels like i have given myself a spa day at home.

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Crème - Their vitamin c repair cream contains vitamin A, C and E. This is good for damaged skin and can also be used as and anti-inflammatory.

Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel - Their vitamin c eye recovery gel is very moisturizing and has a nice little scent to it. This helps to get rid of wrinkles and dark eye circles. It is a perfect treatment for the eye.

NaeNae19

Apr 17, 2016
their products are nice but was too expensive for me, i will definitely purchase when i have the money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victor.joseph784512