• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Glycolic Acid Face Wash

NaeNae19

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys, today i'm gonna be reviewing body reviva lab glycolic acid face wash. Reviva lab glycolic acid face wash can be easily gotten from your local walmart store. Glycolic acid is one of the chemical peel in the AHA's or Alpha Hydroxy Acids peel. It is very effective and can be done at home. Glycolic acid face wash helps in exfoliating the dead skin cells on the body and it also helps in getting rid of acne scars and hyper-pigmentation and give a glow to the skin. Glycolic acid can be gotten naturally from sugar cane tree but it is mostly made synthetically in the lab.
glycolic acid face wash.jpeg

Among all the chemical peels, glycolic acid is used the most and it is also safer and less irritating on skin and might be suitable for a first timer doing a chemical peel. Glycolic acid is a great ingredient that you should incorporate into your skin care regimen if want to have a perfectly flawless skin.
I burnt my chin from scrubbing too hard
glycolic acid face wash 1.png

Any application of glycolic acid face wash to the skin must be accompanied by the use of sunscreen because our skin is more sensitive to the sun with the application of any chemical peel. You wouldn't want that freshly new skin to burn right ,as it is still new and tender. It is also recommended that we should only apply glycolic acid in the evening because at this time we won't be doing any activities and it would let the glycolic penetrate the skin better.

Glycolic acid can come in the form of a soap, chemical peel, lotion, cream and serum. Glycolic acid is mostly common in the form of a peel but a few people are beginning to know the full effect of a glycolic acid face wash. Glycolic acid face wash are suitable for people who are uncomfortable with products on their face for a long time because they can easily wash it off after some time.

In any beauty product that contains glycolic acid, it would be listed as the active ingredients and it is very effective in the range of 10% -40% . Glycolic acid face wash can be paired with a glycolic acid lotion or serum but the user should be aware of over exfoliation so that they don't damage their skin. It is also advisable to stop the use of and exfoliation sponge or bush when using glycolic acid face wash as this can easily bruise the skin. Just rubbing the hands in a circular motion across the face would do and a light towel to dry off the water after neutralizing the peel would be perfect.

Pros of Reviva labs glycolic acid face wash
  • It helps to get rid of dirt on the skin
  • It helps in peeling off sun spots
  • It makes the skin look refreshed and younger.
Cons of Reviva labs glycolic acid face wash
  • It can be irritating when used with exfoliation brush
  • It needs to be accompanied by other exfoliating creams.
  • It can make the skin more sensitive to the sun

Last edited by a moderator:

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
Glycolic acid face wash aren't as popular as they should be :D

Juliewine

Apr 17, 2016
Ok i am seeing face cleanser and face wash when i search for glycolic acid face wash.

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
It is more popularly known as a facial cleanser, that might be the reason why.

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
You would have to try the two out at different times to avoid over exfoliating your skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victor.joseph784512