• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Beautiful Shipping Container homes / houses designs pictures

Aletta25

Apr 17, 2016
I love container houses and i've lived in some before and i occassionaly go to resort with container houses. They are a secret addiction of mine lol. Let just say container houses / homes give me some aesthetic pleasure.

Why Container Home ? You Ask !
The old new trend of shipping container homes fulfills many design desires: living simply, lessening clutter, being environmentally aware, creating a home with limited funds and the opportunity to do something totally modern and different that creates your neighbors’ jaws drop.

But there are more practical aspects to surviving in a shipping container home. Your house is fireproof and low maintenance. You can have a home in a container home almost anywhere, and lock it down when you’re away. Even better, smaller container homes can move along with you. Shipping container homes could be modular: You can stack 2 or 3 or more if required.

The Shipping Container Home
Shipping containers are made from steel and developed to withstand weather, heavy stacking and ocean travel. While their lifespan can easily be three decades, most shipping companies make use of them considerably less before putting them to pasture. A typical shipping container work lifespan is decade or less.

Because in this, you will discover reportedly 30 million unused shipping containers hanging out around. A decent it's possible to be bought as little as $2,000.
[attachment=64]
[attachment=63]
[attachment=62]
[attachment=61]
[attachment=60]

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson