• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Amlactin on face

SamanthaR

Apr 17, 2016
Hello ladies, i will be posting my review on amlactin moisturizing body lotion with alpha hydroxy acid. I use this as my daily skin exfoliating peel and it is working well to exfoliate my skin of all the dead skin cells. It works very well with dry skin and chapped skin. I use it every morning and night but i am currently taking a break from it because it is making my face peel a lot.

My face peeling from amlactin.
amlactin on face.png

The dark spots on my face are already starting to disappear and i am also noticing slight improvements on the bumps on my arms and legs.The cream has lactic acid 12% has it active ingredient. It works for various skin conditions like crepey skin, chicken skin and rough skin.

Amlactin
amlactin.png

Amlactin Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lactate, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Laureth-4, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methycellulose.

Note
  • Amlactin should be used carefully on sensitive skin.
  • It can have a little tingling and burning sensation.
  • The smell is not for everyone.
  • You should take a break when you notice your skin is peeling from the use and resume when the peeling has stopped.
  • It should not be used on raw or wounded skin.

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
Already bought myself some amlactin woot woot. Joining the amlactin party!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timothyarowl