• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
About the Product
  • THE BEST FORM OF VITAMIN C AVAILABLE. Alina Skin Care contains Vitamin C Ester, a form of vitamin c that is widely considered the highest quality, best form available for skin care. Clinically proven to deliver greater results than other types of vitamin c; it's stable, gentle and incredibly effective at rejuvenating your skin.
  • SUPER HYDRATING. Vitamin C can be irritating to the skin, but not if you complement it with rich moisturizers that give your skin a flood of hydration. Our unique blend of hyaluronic acid, organic aloe and vegetable based glycerin creates a powerful moisturizing boost to this serum. If you have sensitive skin, this is the Vitamin C serum to try.
  • A YOUTHFUL & RADIANT GLOW. Many of our customers have experienced a noticeable difference to their skin within the first few applications. A more even tone, less noticeable wrinkles and a more healthy, vibrant looking skin.
  • AMAZING FEEL. Upon initial application, you'll notice the difference right away with Alina. A soft, silky feel that penetrates quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and alive.
[attachment=54]
Indications
NOTE: People with dry or sensitive skin that have never used a Vitamin C skin care product may experience a slight stinging sensation during the first few applications. This is a normal and typically goes away within a few seconds. Should you experience redness, swelling or discomfort after using the product, please discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.

Ingredients
Purified Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Pyridoxine HCI, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-12 Glyceryl DIsmyristate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Citrus nobilis, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, Maltodextrin, Xathan Gum, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyenthanol, Caprylyl Glycol NO Parabens, NO Phthalates, and NO Sulfates. No Animal Testing. Made in USA

Directions
Apply morning and night to face and neck before application of a moisturizer. Moisturizer can be applied immediately after you apply Alina Vitamin C Serum.

Reviews

ByKristyn Rutledgeon May 20, 2016

I used this serum both at night and in the morning after washing my face. I don't use a separate moisturizer.
My skin feels softer since beginng to use the serum. It's very lightly moisturizing without being greasy or oily.
I have very sensitive skin and had no negative effects or breakouts while using the serum.

ByLILLIE FRYE & MiKayla Suttleon May 16, 2016

I ordered this vitamin C serum to apply to my face after my daily face washing. This morning I used it for the first time. The serum is a white color it comes out of the pump really easy after you turn the pump. I sat there trying to press down on the pump for the longest time but you have to turn it then press down. It goes on like a lotion in my opinion. However, it does not smell like a lotion it smells like a face cream.The serum has made my skin softer today and it does not feel dry. The only downside is the smell

ByCraig & Ashleyon May 18, 2016

I am reviewing the Alina Vitamin C Serum. I really want to love this product, as I used it several times and was pleased with how it made my face feel, but I noticed that after using it my face would itch really bad, I would never break out but my face was extremely itchy. I do have sensitive skin, but this product had excellent reviews so I was really hopeful that it would be amazing for my skin as well, but that was not the case unfortunately. I would recommend the product because other than my skin being sensitive to something in the serum I really did love the smell (which is a citrus scent) and I did love the way it made my skin feel very soft.

Byrkrevieweron May 11, 2016

Smells great like an orange peel. Makes skin tingle and feeling smooth. After use for about a month I noticed acne flare ups so I discontinued using this product. Felt it left my skin oily after a while. Would put it on before bed time and in the morning as part of my daily routine. Not for all skin types I guess but give it a shot and try it for yourself. I received this product free for reviewing purposes, however my opinions are all my own.

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AidenVbo26