• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Tonique Skin Care Review

Linda

Aug 4, 2017
Tropicana
My review on tonique skin care, so it seems everyone is going on a review spree, so i' m planning on joining the train.
Last year my neck got severely dark due to hormonal stuffs, i tried almost every skin lightening product i could find on it but they all didn't work, the skin on my neck was too thick. I knew i could get result with a chemical peel but i didn't want to risk it, it can burn my neck and cause pih or worse a permanent dark scar. So i was looking for a product that was strong and effective and the same time mild enough to be used to lighten my neck.

I did a little digging and found a video on youtube that this lady did on how she used tonique to lighten her neck , i was obviously impressed with her result , so i decided to try it out since i know it was mild and effective for her.
I also came to find out that tonique skin care line is organic and they only use natural ingredients in their products, this made me even more impressed and some of the result i saw was just amazing. I used this on my face too even though i have a very sensitive face. My neck has not redarken since then.

My result - This is from last year
tonique skin care 10x facial whitening cream.png

Before and After

The Tonique Skin Lightening and whitening cream
tonique skin care whitening cream.png

Super Concentrated Tonique 10x Intense Whitening Gel
Tonique skin care Ingredients: Citrus Acid, Kojic Acid, Bearberry Extracts, Licorice Extract.

Citrus Acid -Citrus Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy acid that is mild and effective on the skin and it is gotten from orange peel. It has a high concentration of vitamin c and it is good for skin renewal and collagen build up.

Kojic Acid - This is a natural skin whitening ingredients that is gotten from fungus and originated in japan. It is a very effective lightening agent.

Licorice Extract - This is an organic ingredients that helps to protect the skin from sunlight and acts as sunscreen and also has melanin inhibiting properties to make the skin tone look brighter.

Bearberry Extract - Bearberry Extract contains Alpha-Arbutin which is a powerful skin lightening ingredients that is similar to hydroquinone. Bearberry extract is like the natural form of hydroquinone.

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
I know a lot of people that use tonique with good result and i would only recommend it if you can afford it, i believe there are other cost effective ways of lightening the skin, just read through the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson