• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Skin peeling

Lighteninggirl

Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys newbie here :D
So i've started a new skin regiment with the carowhite mixed with neoprosone gel, it's been working out great but the problem is that my skin doesn't peel off that easily so the result is that I have areas where my skin is lighter and others where it is darker, I tried the orange peeling lotion but it is not that effective, what would you suggest?
Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: angelsim

angelsim

Feb 5, 2019
So i've started a new skin regiment with the carowhite mixed with neoprosone gel, it's been working out great but the problem is that my skin doesn't peel off that easily so the result is that I have areas where my skin is lighter and others where it is darker, I tried the orange peeling lotion but it is not that effective, what would you suggest?
Hello there, I would suggest to you that you should use something like a dark spot corrector with neoprosone gel. There are a several like perfect white and caroteine dark spot corrector. I hope that I am spelling them right but hopefully this will help you.
Angel

angelsim

Feb 5, 2019
I suggest that you use a stronger product like a lactic acid or alpha hydroxyl peel that's kind of strong but not too strong that it would burn you. Then try your lightening lotions, cream or serum that are good and known for actually lightening the skin. I would have been replied but I am just seeing this. Let me know how that works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarioNus