• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Pregnancy and skin bleaching

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
One of the hardest things to do is to find a cream that works for u during and after pregnancy. So I had an awesome skin regime before I got pregnant I used Elat total lotion. With a serum called Doseur. It gave me good complexion am naturally very dark it lightened me up to 3-4 shades. So when I got pregnant I stoped all lightening creams because I didn’t want stretch marks. Normally I creams work very quickly on me and I usually see results in a week. Since I hv given birth abt 14 months now the struggle is real am in Belgium it’s soo hard to find a good cream and none work on my skin. Been using skin light now for 2 weeks n the only difference I see is pimples on my face . I add caro light soap no difference. What should I do? Has anyone passed thru this?

TannedBurnt

Apr 17, 2016
One of the hardest things to do is to find a cream that works for u during and after pregnancy. So I had an awesome skin regime before I got pregnant I used Elat total lotion. With a serum called Doseur. It gave me good complexion am naturally very dark it lightened me up to 3-4 shades. So when I got pregnant I stoped all lightening creams because I didn’t want stretch marks. Normally I creams work very quickly on me and I usually see results in a week. Since I hv given birth abt 14 months now the struggle is real am in Belgium it’s soo hard to find a good cream and none work on my skin. Been using skin light now for 2 weeks n the only difference I see is pimples on my face . I add caro light soap no difference. What should I do? Has anyone passed thru this?
Have you tried exfoliating?

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
Go for clinic clear and fair and white sowhite brightening oil. After bath use the oil first cus it's moisturising then apply the clinic clear.. Don't mix with d clinic clear oil yet. That's exactly what my sister is using after her child birth, she's glowing

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
Go for clinic clear and fair and white sowhite brightening oil. After bath use the oil first cus it's moisturising then apply the clinic clear.. Don't mix with d clinic clear oil yet. That's exactly what my sister is using after her child birth, she's glowing
But I heard clin clear gives stretch marks I hear it has steroids is that true ?

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
But I heard clin clear gives stretch marks I hear it has steroids is that true ?
Its actually clearing the few stretchmarks she has on her upper arm. And I'm also using it, haven't seen any new stretchmarks on my skin, it has cleared d old ones I got from Ideal tube cream

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Does clinic clear have the same ingredients as dodo?....... And who has tried out this Maricha

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
Funny enough Theo’s skin light cream has a lot of hydroquinone in it because u can smell it and u see a lot of prices of in dissolved hydroquinone the consistency is very thick. Is that why my skin isn’t absorbing it well? Should I add rose water inside to make the consistency light?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl